Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New Permission Option

Sat, Jun 25 2016 5:30 AM (2 replies)
  • Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Mon, Mar 28 2016 12:58 AM

Hello Folks.

This is a new suggestion, didn't read if request before, for owners, directors and even all the players which are eligible to act on country club permissions. It often happens that a tournament created does not adequately reflect the original intent, wrong typing, wrong tour conditions or even issues like this one, so the only way to change or cancel a tournament is to contact customer support.

The request is simple. Add a permission to delete a tournament in the currently present list, just like the one available for bracket tournaments, it will most definitely give operating margin to everyone in the club that have the privilege selected.

I would choose for an option only addressed to owners and directors but this is lack relevance because even be changed directly from the owner and of course, it would give to the customer support the chance to concentrate up on more important problems than erase one bad tournament devised.

David

• conqueringlion13
    21 Posts
    Fri, Jun 24 2016 5:24 PM

Im a owner of a CC,   and i allowed people to create tournaments'  but i had some people make some with vulgar names!!  I really need to delete those...  poo poo

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Sat, Jun 25 2016 5:30 AM

Yep, some of those names can leave a nasty taste in the mouth.

Delete option = Best option :^)

So.. what say you wgt?

RSS