Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Mobile App

Sat, Nov 23 2019 12:02 PM (6 replies)
  • golfman454ss
    146 Posts
    Mon, Mar 14 2016 6:02 AM

I just got the new Samsung GS7 and now the WGT App doesnt work. This is what it says.

Please check your internet connectivity, we are having a hard time getting a signal. Name; Versionconfig.Xml Error; java.net.UnknownHostException; Unable to resolve host"media5.wgtmobile.com"; No address asso.

I tyried to uninstall it and re install it but still the same, some help would be nice.

The internet connectivity is all good, all my settings are the same as the GS5 I just had and was able to play on that.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Tue, Mar 15 2016 10:02 AM

Are you using WIFI or your cellular network? If you are using your cellular network your new phone might not get as good reception as your old one. I got that message a lot with my Iphone 4s when trying to play in our break room at Walmart I would go outside and sit in the entrance and get good enough reception to play. If it is the reception of your phone maybe an signal boosting antenna. Or get a router and  use WIFI.

If you are using WIFI you might go into your phone settings and turn WIFI off and back on to reset WIFI. . I have to do that  every once in a while on my Android tablet. Good luck

• morceau
    11 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2019 5:38 AM

Mine is doing this today... how was this resolved?

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2019 5:43 AM

i had this same message yesterday on my pc .....logged out and back in was fine....

• BOZskills
    392 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2019 6:02 AM

Contact customer support(wgt that is) that's what they're there for. Good luck.

• BirdieChaser2
    534 Posts
    Fri, Nov 22 2019 9:01 AM

Do you have ATT internet?  I am constantly getting disconnected.   ATT replaced modem twice.   Last guy said ATT not real compatible with Google Pixel Phones or Samsung devices.  I have GP phone and Samsung Tablet.   Lucky me.

• morceau
    11 Posts
    Sat, Nov 23 2019 12:02 PM

Today it's working normally, nothing was changed as far as I know. Oh well!

RSS