Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Locking Up

Mon, Jun 22 2020 5:17 PM (38 replies)
  • eieioo
    17 Posts
    Sun, Mar 6 2016 7:53 AM

The game just keeps locking up, freezes, blue screens, when I reverse to aim it won't let me reverse back but will let me hit the ball.  The finger turns into an arrow but will let me hit the ball.

Plus all the other little problems over the last 3 years that have not addressed.

I know there is a new golf game, looks like it's time to jump ship.

• Fionan1
    3 Posts
    Sun, Mar 6 2016 1:04 PM

Freezing a big problem on the Chambers Bay Virtual Tour event as each time I have to close the window, resume round and still each time I have to watch the same 30 seconds commercial before I can resume. 

• eieioo
    17 Posts
    Mon, Mar 7 2016 6:41 AM

Still having the same problem, I reverse view so I can aim, then I reverse to hit to hit the ball, and the finger is gone, I have a arrow and it's locked up. I have to leave and come back.

Then the person I'm playing has a blue screen and they have to leave.

Hint  the things you are adding to the gam are not needed, remove them and see how it works.

Do guys ever go home and try to play the game?

• Papadish
    16 Posts
    Mon, Mar 7 2016 3:14 PM

Haven't been able to finish a single game in days... locks up and have to restart... of course the third time dumps me... buggy, crappy game.

• volclark
    10 Posts
    Tue, Mar 8 2016 8:53 AM

mine freezes up anytime it want to. no rhyme or reason.

• waspbull
    25 Posts
    Tue, Mar 8 2016 1:14 PM

Been an on and off problem for the 4 years I've been here.  I've been getting a new wrinkle the last two days.  When I play a stroke play tourney, about 15 times a round it loads the new position, but the screen is totally unresponsive and I have to reload.  WGT should work as hard at making the game playable as they do at promotion.  Maybe that way word-of-mouth would attract, rather than ward off, new players.

• donran
    1 Posts
    Sat, Oct 13 2018 8:52 AM

It seems to be happing more frequently.  could  you have a reset button to fix it

• freekman
    2 Posts
    Tue, Mar 17 2020 1:53 PM

good for you !...our is freezing too

• Badgerski
    1 Posts
    Thu, Jun 18 2020 1:41 PM

Me too

• DonaldKey8798
    6,714 Posts
    Sat, Jun 20 2020 3:30 PM

"Let me ask everyone a question. Are you noticing that these lockups are happening during something specific. Like is the game freezing specifically when you're using different cameras, or changing clubs? Or something like that? Or does it just freeze when it wants to freeze with no rhyme or reason? 

_CHAMPION"

Last couple of days it's been freezing up right after hitting the "TEE OFF" button (can't even start a game). In flash and EA......................

RSS