Help › Forums

Re: Looking for players

rated by 0 users
Sun, Nov 23 2008 6:03 PM (1 replies)
  • AndyBear
    2 Posts
    Sat, Nov 22 2008 8:19 PM

Hello everyone,

In reality I can't  play Golf.The Computer is my window to the world.I have realized I LOVE pc Golf.As Most different games have a slightly different way of aiming,and shooting,dealing with wind-age and getting out of bunkers.I look for free on line golf games all the time.

I found WGT.I really enjoy the graphics.with the across bottom aiming,it is a little hard with my bad eyes.So if you would like to play an eager player. That is also eager to learn some tricks.Please reply Iam home 90% of time with disability.I play/practice almost every day(usually below 50 for score). Though I would Gladly play with ANY one

Like I said I have never held a real club in my hands,to actually shoot~smiles.By tricks I mean anything you have learned here or in reality. WGT(BETA)seems to be very realistic.I would enjoy meeting some casual players,wanting to have a fun time.

God Bless WGT & all

AndyBear

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Sun, Nov 23 2008 6:03 PM

Welcome to WGT, AndyBear. Try the Game Tips section of the Forum--there have been a lot of tips posted there. A great way to find people to play with is to start the game client and select "Join a Game". Here is a tutorial where you can learn more: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3lf0_PUPgs

RSS