Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Multi-player games becoming impossibe to play

Thu, Mar 24 2016 2:35 PM (63 replies)
  • WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 4:57 PM

hey guys

thanks for letting us know. we are aware of these issues, especially in MP and on loading and are actively investigating for possible issues.

it's our #1 priority right now.

-wgticon

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 6:24 PM

Icon, thanks for your response, hope wgt sorts it out soon.

• Chris1973M
    1,832 Posts
    Thu, Feb 11 2016 6:28 PM

Ive mainly just noticed today..glad the team is on it!

• Fencer100
    2,063 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 1:58 AM

Since the problem seems to become much worse when WGT sets up the money grabbing Clashes, then the answer is simple.

STOP THE CLASHES !!

Sorry Georgian, Amigo's and the other CC's that think the Clash is so important, but it really isn't. You get next to nothing for it, so why bother. 

It would allow the silent majority to enjoy M/P games etc without getting messed up.

But it won't happen, money talks too loud

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Fri, Feb 12 2016 8:00 AM

BogeyMan310:

.  Issue #2 is my avatars is making me play left handed and when this happens I have been losing my reverse view for putting. 

Chip

Try moving the aim triangle. It turns the avatar the correct direction.

• JasonBlazer
    2,246 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 10:00 AM

Fencer100:

Since the problem seems to become much worse when WGT sets up the money grabbing Clashes, then the answer is simple.

STOP THE CLASHES !!

Sorry Georgian, Amigo's and the other CC's that think the Clash is so important, but it really isn't. You get next to nothing for it, so why bother. 

It would allow the silent majority to enjoy M/P games etc without getting messed up.

But it won't happen, money talks too loud

110% Agreed. I think I've said almost the exact same words a few hundred times...;-(

• MzSnapz11
    2 Posts
    Sat, Feb 13 2016 4:08 PM

:( agreed

• SwingingRoofer
    456 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2016 8:02 AM

ya happens alot in cred games u think they would have there money games #1 priority as in skins n match play challenge for all the above that was said

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2016 8:35 AM

SwingingRoofer:
    cred games u think they would have there money games #1 priority as in skins n match play challenge

Why should they care, they get their cut regardless how the game ends. Stop playing them and maybe they will wonder why the cash flow has become a trickle.

• spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Sun, Feb 14 2016 12:58 PM

borntobesting:

I admit I don't play as many multi-player games as a lot of people but  I have only had one game in the last 15 or 20 that didn't finish. That 1 game was  because on the last hole my pard and I  were up 1 and when the other team saw they were going to lose one of the said I'm done and dc'ed.

1 in 15 or 20 and it was a deliberate disconnect. Who knows how many of the multi-player games that don't finish are deliberate disconnects by someone who just can't stand losing. But WGT get blamed for most of them." I never have any problems unless I'm beating someone n they quit"

.Emoticon Thanks For sharing. 

RSS