Help › Forums

Re: `My Strange Christmas

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 9 2016 2:56 PM (29 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Wed, Jan 6 2016 2:14 PM

Lily,

While we have not met on a virtual course or IRL, our paths have crossed numerous times in the forums, where you have always been a positive influence. My sincere best wishes to you for a long, happy, and healthy life.

Doc :)

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, Jan 7 2016 4:22 PM

Wow Lily, sorry to hear this.

Be strong and kick it's azz.

PMA (Positive Mental Attitude) is a curer.

My thoughts are with you young lady.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2016 6:28 AM

So sorry to hear the news Lily.   My thoughts and prayers go out to you and also the medical professionals that will be working with you.  May they posess the knowledge and ability to do their job.  

Times like these is what makes WGT so much more than just a game.  We have this community of people that I'd like to think of as friends.  

~Hazen

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2016 7:16 AM

SweetiePie:

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year. Believe me, I did. It was just different.

~ Lily ~

Hi Lily.

What a wonderful attitude and being in the field of cancer research, attitude, positive energy from positive people with the proper diet and exercise can, will and has cured the worse of cancers or at the very least POSITIVE OUTCOMES. I've seen it first hand.

I will friend request you. Whatever I can do to help, direct, advise, send to you analysis / statistics and their outcomes (Following HIPAA guidelines and regulations of course), whatever I can do,,,,I will do my best to share a helping hand. Jeff 

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2016 8:05 AM

Just now clicked on this thread, belatedly wishing you all the best in your fight.  As Jeff and others have already said, your positive attitude and willpower will go a long way in providing what we all hope is a complete recovery.

Know that we all love you and are pulling for you to get through this.

Mark G

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2016 10:29 AM

Lily, just hoping u have the strength to fight this , I am sure u can, just stay positive.

• josephk2317
    873 Posts
    Fri, Jan 8 2016 2:36 PM

Lily, I pray that you are feeling better soon.

God Bless!

Joe

• stevietwotimes
    1,327 Posts
    Sat, Jan 9 2016 12:34 PM

Lily,

so so sorry to hear of your struggles.

your humour still shines through it all though,

stay strong and all the best to you.

take care my friend.

stevie2x stevie2x :)

• rollone
    769 Posts
    Tue, Feb 9 2016 2:56 PM

hey sweetie, we are all thinking of you! anything I can do to help let me know. take care!

RSS