Forums

Help › Forums

Re: CAREER EARNINGS!!..can some1 shed some light on it..

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 29 2009 4:42 PM (2 replies)
  • sumitkaushal
    32 Posts
    Tue, Jul 28 2009 3:48 PM

as in ...is it the real money in cash..or is it just the gift vouchers...

and how to get started earning and gettin on the leaderboard... what tournaments to enter. and other stuff..

as i have reached 'master'.. and my career earning is still a bi 'zero'.. :)

and any tips for getting an 'eagle.. as m still trying hard to get my first one..its kind of strange to reach to the 'master' tier without a single Eagle ... ;))

Thanks

1,644 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2009 4:55 AM

The career earnings are the total of all the prizes won in various tournaments, for example I have won 2 different trips with WGT (arp $2400 each) the rest of my total are various gift cards and WGT credit wins.  The only thing that comes close to 'real' cash are the gift cards.

There are quite a few free and some paid tournaments that you can enter to start earning prizes, but the competition up here in the Master tier is pretty steep, so make sure you're up to the challenge first.  Practice Practice Practice!

Eagles will come in time, I have quite a few, but I play a lot.  It was only near the beginning of this month that I got my first (real) hole in one, I was getting impatient too... Relax, it will come when you least expect it.

Oh, and remember, it is just a game so most important tip......... HAVE FUN!

Lee 

• sumitkaushal
    32 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2009 4:42 PM

AH..  wise words from THE GREAT golfer himself...

m so obliged..that you shared your experience ...thanks for the knowledge...

and sure i do have a lot of fun... its a great platform to njoy the love for the game..

hope to see you soon on the winnings list... some time.. sooner or later...

Thanks Again..

RSS