Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Cant play other courses...WHY?

rated by 0 users
Mon, Aug 10 2009 3:01 PM (3 replies)
  • SlappinPauly
    1 Posts
    Sun, Jul 26 2009 8:29 AM

Why can't I play anything but Bethpage with my friend?  Where's all the other course that me and my friend can play head to head?

Thanx

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Jul 26 2009 11:48 AM

Hiyas Pauly... There is a neat SEARCH feature over there  ---->

Had you searched for 'multiplayer', perhaps you would have found this thread, which states, in part:

Snaike:

To specifically answer your question... yes, there is only ONE (1) multiplayer course available at one time.  Currently it is Bethpage Black front 9.

And, continuing, there are only TWO (2) courses that will allow stroke play, 18 holes, single player.. Kiawah and Bethpage Black.

There are FOUR (4) "Closest to the Pin" courses available.  THREE (3) of them can be accessed from the "Play Now" button...  Bali Hai, Wolf Creek, and Edgewood Tahoe.  The 4th, St. Andrews, can only be reached from the Tournament section.

Hope that helps you and your friends out.

Have a nice day.

• bpsutton
    1 Posts
    Mon, Aug 10 2009 2:52 PM

Does that mean there will be different courses available at different times? Like they change monthly or weekly? Or does it simply mean that we are SOL and there will only be one course available to us.  Thanks in advance

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Mon, Aug 10 2009 3:01 PM

I think they said we'll be able to choose, in multi-player, both the course and whether it should be 9 holes (and which 9 holes) or 18 holes. That would currently give us 6 different options for multi-player to choose from (because 2 stroke play courses are available).

A product update is scheduled for next week, so let's hope something marvellous happens with the multi-player.  

RSS