Sun, Mar 22 2020 6:37 PM (108 replies)
  • TWOMINUSONE
    2,580 Posts
    Mon, Feb 8 2016 6:24 AM

Cheers Alosso. 

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sat, May 21 2016 11:35 PM

When is my $2.5 million signing bonus coming ?

Wait a minute shouldn't it be $4 million ?

• ParAddict
    17 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2016 10:17 AM

love this idea of ball retriever,

• TennesseeCraig
    16 Posts
    Wed, Nov 16 2016 4:59 PM

Well, it does not matter whether I have 500 coins or 50 million coins, they are useless and of no value....so, the coins should be totally deleted.  We understand CREDITS and they are very valuable and used in many ways.....good things about the game, 

• Bill19542
    169 Posts
    Thu, Nov 17 2016 2:14 AM

They are important in the mobile version. We move up in divisions according to the amount of coins won weekly. Also used as entrance fees per round

• Guy19661
    2 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2016 10:05 AM

When, if ever will we be able to use the coin feature?  seems senseless to keep receiving them and not to be able to use them.  I rather be able to use the coins to buy things in pro shop, or accumulate them to receive credits.  why are we collecting them and not able to use them except to rent items?  

• vajda
    106 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2016 11:21 AM

Since I've started playing WGT Golf, the more features has improved the livelihood of the game. The coins seem to another feature similar to the Wind being 11-13 mph instead of just 12, for example, or course I assume the coins will play to a more defining degree. It can only make for more depth with the games characteristics. One things leads to another if success is the outcome.  It is Hard to Get so Much. I only hope for that there are more/different opportunities  to collect free coins.

• davem58
    11 Posts
    Tue, Jan 21 2020 3:13 AM

I have a question about another subject. What the point of punishing players with a 150' default on the fringe other than to throw off the player like a cheap gimmick?? Actually I don't think having any putting defaults is good for the game at all so just like other clubs you can choose how far you need to hit it!! In fact, I believe the green speed differential between levels is way too advantageous to the better players. If that isn't going to change then the speed of the greens should be determined by the player who creates the game. This would help lower level players to more competitive so they'll continue to play!! 

• dvr1inc
    1 Posts
    Sun, Mar 22 2020 6:37 PM

I have 409,500 coins. Have no idea what they are or how you get them.

RSS