Forums

Help › Forums

Re: connection

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jan 24 2016 7:55 AM (2 replies)
  • JJR69
    37 Posts
    Thu, Nov 26 2015 12:24 PM

tired of losing games because you won't fix the errors on the page and keep players from losing their connection. if there is a fix for this, then, by all means, spit it out!!!!! It's been like this for two years!!! I have asked over a dozen times in these forums if there is a way to stop this.........I have never gotten an answer. Half the time I never even see my post!!! Don't you think it is time to do something.....like help??!! If I leave this game because of this, everybody in my country club is going with me!!. is there something I have to change on my PC? Or maybe it's a big secret?

I'm sure you get hundreds of players, every week, that ask the same thing??? So ...........we are all waiting for the help we never get.!! Do you even read these posts??? I kinda doubt it!!!

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 3:58 AM

With 24 posts, you are still on moderation. That is why your posts may disappear behind others.

Concerning your problem, WGT has a hard time to admit that it might be their fault, and who knows for sure?

IMHO, the program is - at least - too sensitive against short connection interruptions and thus cuts them too often. Nothing we can do anything about.

Whether they read or not, I can't tell. My best guess is that the mods have too little time to handle the fori, thus reading, replys and forwarding problems may be less than exhaustive. For some subjects, they may have to follow a gag order.

• JJR69
    37 Posts
    Sun, Jan 24 2016 7:55 AM

Yeah, I see what you are saying.

RSS