Tue, Feb 22 2011 5:59 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SiCk0
    205 Posts
    Sun, Feb 20 2011 7:10 AM

Steelsings:

SiCkO (aka Richard Cranium and loser of much profitability):

You chose a great name for yourself.

We are not allowed to be friends with anyone on this site because…………. and every misplaced insult screams the answer.  Not my call.  We are just following the rules.  We play other computer games and have thousands of friends on those games however our friends would make money for people who seem incapable of showing us or them any respect.  They are watching everything said on this site.  A “system” is being cleaned out and that is never easy.

More to the point I was particularly instructed to put this information on Current Events and when I’m instructed otherwise I will put information elsewhere.  It is not some misguided recalcitrance that motivates this process.

If your not allowed to have friends on this site then just how old are you maybe your a minor and should not be here. And who instruct's you to do any thing. seems to me by your nonsense you are being controlled by mom or dad or religion fanatics. What ever it might be i'm just going to ignore you and your post's. It seems to me your the one that just wants to start trouble. Have a great day and please get help.  

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Feb 22 2011 3:41 PM

I like chocolate icecream.

• MioKontic
    4,594 Posts
    Tue, Feb 22 2011 4:33 PM

Where's SM with those goddamn beans?

• SiCk0
    205 Posts
    Tue, Feb 22 2011 5:59 PM

SM is busy i guess here's your beans enjoy. 

• PAGES
RSS