Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Frozen hand method..

Sun, Jan 23 2011 10:19 AM (5 replies)
  • StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 8:28 PM

For what it's worth,

Well, it's a tough winter so far this year in North America.  I just got in from a snowball fight and sat down to idly play a round.  My right hand was almost blue from the cold but I soon became amazed that I was hitting the "Ding" almost all the time and had no yippiness in my putting stroke at all.

Later, after I warmed up from being inside, I started to play like the hose monster I am.

I went up to the attic and dug out the old Champagne bucket that my wife and I used when we used to be romantic, I filled it with ice and stuck my hand in it for 10 minutes or so and guess what happened?  Yep, you guessed it....I was back in "Ding City"!

So now, I am a big frozen hand guy. If you're having trouble and losing matches give it a whirl.

Just thought I'd share a little.

StrangeMagic

• Doublemochaman
    2,009 Posts
    Sat, Jan 22 2011 8:40 PM

Well Strange... that "used to be romantic" will now turn to "never romantic" when your wife discovers you with your hand in a bucket of ice playing golf on your computer!

Though I do commend you for having fun in a snowball fight... wish we had more snow where I live... my little boy and I love snowball fights.

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Sun, Jan 23 2011 8:27 AM

The "Frozen Hand Method" worked so well, I tried the warm water in a bucket method and had an embarassing failure.....as luck would have it, I was wearing dark pants or it could have been worse!

fyi,

StrangeMagic

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Jan 23 2011 10:14 AM

People I know have been using the "frozen hand" method for yonks.But not for online golf.

Just sayin'

Lizzie

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Jan 23 2011 10:15 AM

Hmm.Romance gone ey?

Try the "frozen hand" method...

Lizzie

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Jan 23 2011 10:19 AM

Sorry,wrong thread!

My last post should have been in "The suspense isnt over" I think anyway.

Lizzie X

RSS