Forums

Help › Forums

Re: view problem

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 22 2009 4:00 PM (4 replies)
  • BradMcQueen
    4 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2009 5:31 AM

i can see the bottom of the page i have my screen maximized i dont  see the clubs  ...but i can see the top of click again when something it may have something to do with accuracy im all over the place and dont hit the ball far lol.

has ne 1 heard of something like this? and how could i adjust it to be able to make it bigger

• Hydronix
    39 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2009 12:32 PM

Could you elaborate on the problem with more detail please? Are you saying that you can't see the bottom of the client at all? As in, you can't see your swing meter, club selection, etc.? If so, does this only apply to the WGT interface, or are all web pages cut short? If the former is true, try manually dragging a corner of the page in order to enlarge the client. Or, simply maximize the client page. If the latter is true, check into your moniter settings and resolution. Tweaking resolution settings is probably your best bet. Good luck!

Dylan

• BradMcQueen
    4 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2009 3:42 PM

yeah ur right thats all the stuff i cant see but i can see half of the shot distance n e thing below that i dont see  its just the game  all other websites r all fully viewable. ive clicked and drug the screen 2 full size and maximized ...what do u recommend n screen resolution settings i think im only runnin 800 x 600 but ill look again though and adjust it i t a litte...thanks 4 the help dylan

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2009 3:47 PM

Hi Brad, your screen needs to be set to a minimum of 1024x768 in order to play WGT. http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/635.aspx

• BradMcQueen
    4 Posts
    Wed, Jul 22 2009 4:00 PM

i adjusted it and i can see all of the screen now....thanks a lot 4 the help it will greatly improve my score now lol

thanks brad

RSS