Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Poll: Get rid of the "three disconnect rule" in multiplayer

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 23 2016 4:19 AM (36 replies)
  • largemouth51
    1,212 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2015 6:25 AM

How about changing it to 4 and give it a 3 month trial period. Those of us who are playing alt and lose our CC passes due to disconnects are being penalized. If credit players are abusing the system then lets have a report system set up to identify abusers and let us play for enjoyment peeps have some uninterrupted fun.

HO

• CHuffman3
    38 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2015 6:35 AM

yes happens way to much. they need to do away with this until they get it fixed.

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2015 8:42 AM

largemouth51:

How about changing it to 4 and give it a 3 month trial period. Those of us who are playing alt and lose our CC passes due to disconnects are being penalized. If credit players are abusing the system then lets have a report system set up to identify abusers and let us play for enjoyment peeps have some uninterrupted fun.

HO

When the disconnects start acting up, even 4 won't suffice...I fully agree with the rest of your post though...that said, if a person is intent on cheating, there are apparently many ways to do it, so I'm not sure why disconnects are being kind of singled out as a major concern for abuse.

ct

• ConfusionMaster
    1,642 Posts
    Thu, Nov 19 2015 2:15 PM

Limit needs to be raised or removed altogether.

At least until they stabalise the system.

End of.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Thu, Nov 19 2015 2:35 PM

I vote to can it till the bug is fixed.  JMHO

• DynastyGolf0
    44 Posts
    Thu, Nov 19 2015 4:56 PM

Maybe there should be opponent choice for implementing the disconnect rule.

For example, "Your opponent has disconnected three times. Would you like to disqualify them?"

That gives some leeway. In friendly alternate play games, I'm sure most people would forgive disconnects that aren't the opponent's fault.

• DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Thu, Nov 19 2015 9:15 PM

Seems this thread is falling on deaf ears,,,i have never quit a game in the close to three years i have been playing but thanks to WGT's incompetence when it comes to fixing this issue i now have the dreaded yellow flag and i'm sure hundreds perhaps thousands more undeserving players are in the same boat,,,fix the damn issue or do away with the 3 strike rule!!!!!!!! 

• ukvermonter
    2,013 Posts
    Fri, Nov 20 2015 2:33 AM

In the last few days I've played quite a few Alt Shot and Match games with friends and have been booted and was not able to get back in time, ok maybe it may be due to the browser I'm using and may not be the fault of WGT but at the end of the day I will always try to return to finish the game. My friends know I would not quit whether I'm winning or losing the match, but to be removed from the game just because I have been booted 3 times is wrong so please stop the 3 strikes rule and let us continue playing.

• Udo1
    123 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 6:05 AM

I had no chance to end an alternate game in the last 2 days because my partner or me got disconnected 3 times from the game.

WGT please fix this!!!!!!

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Sat, Nov 28 2015 3:12 PM

Udo1:

I had no chance to end an alternate game in the last 2 days because my partner or me got disconnected 3 times from the game.

WGT please fix this!!!!!!

You & countless others, including me.

RSS