Forums

Help › Forums

Re: can replays be saved on mobile apps ?

Sat, May 4 2019 1:58 PM (39 replies)
  • andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sun, Apr 28 2019 10:15 AM

GrampaD26354:
    Right. These are the kind of comments from players who are number 1 in the rankings and win just about everything. See, if *I* were a godlike player....I would want to *STAY* one. Anything that threatens the status quo the gods hate. Also, they pay the bills. So the developers love them. Think about it this way...suppose *real* golf were like WGT. Further suppose you'd like to pay the green fees and entrance fees and play in a tournament. Unfortunately, all the tournies at the club are open, but you enter anyway because it would be neat to win a prize or two, like a couple of good golf balls or something. And your first match is against "TIGER WOODS". You don't really think that's fair, so you complain about it. Tiger says, "lookit, I have no problem hitting 170 yard approaches to champoinship greens and land 1 foot from the hole. what's your problem? Maybe you need more practice!" Then gives you a snarky look. You don't like that very much, so you complain to the tournament organizers. They promptly kick you out of the tournament and revoke your club membership, for breaking some rule made up on the spot.

not really about saving a replay is it…?

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sun, Apr 28 2019 7:46 PM

andwhy67:
    not really about saving a replay is it…?

Indeed.  I noticed it and then saw it was 2017 by a player that does not play much and does not play well.  Might "need more practice"!  Not sure if they really needed to save any replays, from their stats!

;-)

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sun, Apr 28 2019 8:07 PM

Fanling2002:

is there an alternative for replays for WGT mobile users (ios) ??

thanks 

The only alternative that I'm aware of is to record your gameplay. You'd have to record the whole round and edit it afterwards. 

• Fanling2002
    1,149 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2019 5:43 AM

As written before the solution mentioned in this forum was everyplay but it was discontinued in October 2018

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2019 8:30 AM

Fanling2002:

As written before the solution mentioned in this forum was everyplay but it was discontinued in October 2018

Actually, the integration of everyplay with the mobile app was discontinued well before the everyplay website went away. It happened back in 2016 (something like September or October of that year) after a mobile update, which meant everyplay was no longer supported. 

The solution of recording one's gameplay, however, remains a viable option because that's part of the iOS. There are also 3rd-party apps that allow screen recording. 

As I state above, you'd have to record the whole round and edit it afterwards. 

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2019 9:14 AM

We'll see if this posts. I used screen recording with my iPad and then trimmed it with Quicktime. 

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2019 10:28 AM

Robert1893:

And here it is on YouTube, but I can't get it to embed.

https://youtu.be/auQOOEOhz4A

The audio is odd on that one!  Does that happen each time you record?

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, May 4 2019 10:34 AM

DoctorLarry:
    The audio is odd on that one!  Does that happen each time you record?

No idea. Before today, I never tried using the record option. But since I had already posted it could be done, I thought I should try it to see if I was correct. :-) 

RSS