Forums

Help › Forums

Re: country club clash

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 28 2017 10:23 PM (8 replies)
  • SpazzStick
    262 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2015 10:30 AM

So...my first country club clash matchup during this current clash was against a level 9 club with 227 members. My second matchup was against a level 14 club with 244 members. Normally, I'm not really the type who does much in the way of whining about the state of things...however, that being said, my club is a level 3 with 1 member.

Granted, I'm awesome and such...but seriously, wtf'n f...?

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2015 8:24 PM

Please don't tell us you bought passes to compete...

Welcome to the Clash!

lol

• DaveDwingdale
    1,240 Posts
    Sat, Sep 26 2015 8:53 PM

MBaggese:

Please don't tell us you bought passes to compete...

Welcome to the Clash!

lol

Only 4   

lol

• DaveDwingdale
    1,240 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2015 10:50 AM

SpazzStick:

So...my first country club clash matchup during this current clash was against a level 9 club with 227 members. My second matchup was against a level 14 club with 244 members. Normally, I'm not really the type who does much in the way of whining about the state of things...however, that being said, my club is a level 3 with 1 member.

Granted, I'm awesome and such...but seriously, wtf'n f...?

My level 3 CC of one finished 78th in the last clash under similar conditions using only superpasses and the 2 free daily passes.  There really isn't much competition.  Have fun with it and see where you end up without spending.  ( It is also helpful in adding the XPs to your CC to get to the next level ) (If you care about that)  

We should set up a CC vs CC tournament. LOL

Dave 

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Sep 28 2015 12:58 PM

DaveDwingdale:
    My level 3 CC of one finished 78th in the last clash under similar conditions using only superpasses and the 2 free daily passes.

OMG LMFAO

Sorry Dave......but a one member level 3 CC came 78th?

To me this sort of dispels they assertions that hundreds of people are writing in to WGT saying how wonderful these clashes are.

Do the math......they are a flop and the sooner the company realises this the better.

They could have implemented something beneficial to the company and the players, but did not have the foresight or the skills to deliver.

Can I suggest the WGT marketing team goes into politics? They are so far removed from reality and what players want it would seem to be the next logical step.

Then we could get some pre-schoolers in for the brainstorming sessions at WGT and would get better marketing ideas than the current crop of deadbeats.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Mon, Sep 28 2015 1:21 PM

DaveDwingdale:
    My level 3 CC of one finished 78th in the last clash under similar conditions using only superpasses and the 2 free daily passes.

You might win it if your realize that there are free passes every 4 hours - one per clash. ;)

• Edgey54321
    547 Posts
    Sun, May 28 2017 4:11 AM

alosso:
    You might win it if your realize that there are free passes every 4 hours - one per clash. ;)

Or do you?, you only get a free pass if you personally do not have any. Therefore if this one member club decides to play a clash he will get 2 superpasses. Therefore he will not get a basic CC pass.

At least that is as I understand it lol

Alan

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sun, May 28 2017 5:32 AM

Edgey54321:
    alosso:
    Or do you?

Do what?

Edgey54321:
    you only get a free pass if you personally do not have any. Therefore if this one member club decides to play a clash he will get 2 superpasses. Therefore he will not get a basic CC pass.

Nope. For a one member CC, three free passes per Clash. He (the member) will get the basic pass, and it (the CC) will get the superpasses which he then can use.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Sun, May 28 2017 10:23 PM

What did you expect , a gold putter or something.

RSS