Help › Forums

Re: problem to play

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 30 2015 9:42 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • PRIESTESS
    10,700 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2015 2:37 AM

To be perfectly honest i believe " most"  of the time WGT send out a perfect meter! BUT it has a lot of loops to crawl through before we hit the shot.Servers, browser, Flash. omg don't get me started on flash lol, and our computer hardware drivers.My meter yesterday was 20% playable, i had little chance of dinging anything and putting was a case of clicking at the right jump near the line.!!  I Exited wgt and a couple of hours later i decided to un-install every browser except IE.I also un-installed all flash aspects and did a little clean after and restarted computer.. Downloaded my browser of choice and the flash player which concerns that browser and the game went from 20% playable to 80% playable.Unfortunately we are playing a game that requires a lot of attention and care from the consumer if we or I in particular wish to be able to play with a smile lol.

• thestevster
    546 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2015 8:34 AM

PRIESTESS:

To be perfectly honest i believe " most"  of the time WGT send out a perfect meter! BUT it has a lot of loops to crawl through before we hit the shot.Servers, browser, Flash. omg don't get me started on flash lol, and our computer hardware drivers.My meter yesterday was 20% playable, i had little chance of dinging anything and putting was a case of clicking at the right jump near the line.!!  I Exited wgt and a couple of hours later i decided to un-install every browser except IE.I also un-installed all flash aspects and did a little clean after and restarted computer.. Downloaded my browser of choice and the flash player which concerns that browser and the game went from 20% playable to 80% playable.Unfortunately we are playing a game that requires a lot of attention and care from the consumer if we or I in particular wish to be able to play with a smile lol.

yep agree got to keep pc clean and browsers, don't run anything in the background

don't fix all the problems but definitely helps..

steve

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2015 9:42 AM

You may remember that the meter needs no internet connection, thus there's no "sendings" by WGT between rise of the club and releasing click.

This part of the game, so I believe, may only be spoilt on the local PC itself, between hardware, other programs/processes and the Flash routines behind the game client. Add activities at the Ethernet or WLAN ports...

• PAGES
RSS