Help › Forums

Re: Plug in?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 21 2017 3:13 AM (22 replies)
  • overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2015 2:03 PM

Whats this new development - 

A big gray box (with a play button (>) ) where my friends list should be and the PLAY NOW / Invite Friends box are suppose to be as mentioned - are not there. When I right click on the GRAY BOX this comes up. 

Run this plugin

Hide this plugin

Inspect element

What in the frig WGT!!! ??????????

• DanManCan
    270 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2015 2:37 PM

Also, during a skins game, twice I just got a frozen white screen with a grey "!" in the middle, causing disconnects and a loss of skins/credits. More wounderful WGT BS, cause the game was actually working for almost a week. They just can't stand to just leave it alone, always creating new bugs. Without a doubt the lamest business model on the planet!

• DanManCan
    270 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2015 2:38 PM

Just got the connection was reset trying to send this last reply. Obvious WGT problem, which I am sure they will deny is on their end, and never try to fix it!

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2015 2:47 PM

DanManCan:

Just got the connection was reset trying to send this last reply. Obvious WGT problem, which I am sure they will deny is on their end, and never try to fix it!

They will tell you to clean the cache & buy the pixie dust from the pro shop.  All is good in the WGT world.  Just ask them.

• ScottHope
    10,091 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2015 3:24 PM

overtheedge:

A big gray box (with a play button (>) ) where my friends list should be and the PLAY NOW / Invite Friends box are suppose to be as mentioned - are not there. When I right click on the GRAY BOX this comes up.

Welcome to Chrome 45

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2015 3:50 PM

ScottHope:

overtheedge:

Welcome to Chrome 45

WOW!!!!!  Awesome!!!!!!!

• ScottHope
    10,091 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2015 1:55 AM
     overtheedge :
    big gray box (with a play button (>) ) where my friends list should be

That'll be Chrome's (version 45) new pause minor flash content 'feature', but you can unpause it by doing this...

...type chrome://plugins into the address bar and hit enter, locate the flash player section in the list of plugins, and put a tick in the 'Always allowed to run' box.

21st February 2017:
    Version 56 of Chrome seems to be blocking the flash player again, even if you have applied the settings above. The remedy this time is to copy and paste the following into Chrome's address bar and press enter.

chrome://flags/#run-all-flash-in-allow-mode

Then change the setting for the highlighted feature to Enabled, then click the RELAUNCH NOW button at the bottom of the browser window.

EDIT:
    For Chrome versions 60+? this no longer works, though I'm not exactly sure at what version number this fix failed.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2015 7:48 AM

ScottHope:

overtheedge :
    big gray box (with a play button (>) ) where my friends list should be

Found quite an easy fix for this...

Does that work with all browser?  I don't use chrome.

• ScottHope
    10,091 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2015 8:16 AM

As far as I'm aware it's only a Chrome (vers. 45) thing mathia.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2015 8:27 AM

ScottHope:

As far as I'm aware it's only a Chrome (vers. 45) thing mathia.

Thank you Scott.  I've tried chrome & for me, it didn't work playing.  But, thanks for the comeback.

RSS