Help › Forums

Re: Tiered RG's for TL's

Sat, Oct 31 2015 5:17 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2015 12:45 PM

Seems there aren't any.

Now that they are more likely to fill better they've disappeared.  This makes as much sense as it would have not having tier based RG's for Legends before the new tiers were formed.

Here was me hoping I'd get a higher finish now that I'd avoid some of the best players :((

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2015 3:39 PM

DodgyPutter:
    Now that they are more likely to fill better they've disappeared.  This makes as much sense as it would have not having tier based RG's for Legends before the new tiers were formed.

That would make sense....but remember who makes the decisions.

Common sense = Deaf ears.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2015 3:45 PM

alcaucin:

DodgyPutter:

That would make sense....but remember who makes the decisions.

Common sense = Deaf ears.

Sorry, not deaf ears................................Blind eyes.;)

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2015 8:24 PM

mathia14:
    Sorry, not deaf ears................................Blind eyes.;)

Are you fookin stalking me ?

Find someone else to aim your homoerotic tendency towards.

Andy

• hakman123
    2,119 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2015 3:48 AM

C'mon    I'll stick up for Andy --- the Deaf ears would have just as much trouble reading the post as the Blind eyes!!!   So he was right no matter how you look at it!     Errr   except with blind eyes

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Sep 5 2015 9:40 AM

As I'm bored: the point was, and many of us often say "WGT don't listen" so ears seem apt.  Should we instead, wrongly, type "wgt don't see our posts"?

Anyway the thing is they kept these rg's while they didn't fill and have now dumped them when they probably would, clever?

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2015 2:17 PM

Just had a quick look; for Legends there are 100c and 200c ready go's over both 9 and 18 holes.  For TL's there is one tiered rg, a 1,000c one.  Where is the logic?

The people filling the legend ones will become TL's, do they at this point suddenly want to play in a 1,000c tournament and lose all interest in the lower stake ones? 

At the risk of being repetitive, yes there was a reason for dropping lower stake tiered rg's for TL's but that reason went with the creation of the champion tier.

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Sep 17 2015 4:28 PM

DodgyPutter:

Seems there aren't any.

Here was me hoping I'd get a higher finish now that I'd avoid some of the best players :((

+1 it make no sense but hey, it is WGT.

Can someone tell me again.....what was the point of creating new tiers?

Oh and Andy.....not stalking you...but was that you out for an early jog this morning followed by a dip in the pool?

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Fri, Sep 18 2015 1:03 AM

alanti:
    Oh and Andy.....not stalking you...but was that you out for an early jog this morning followed by a dip in the pool?

LMFAO...so it was u eh ?

Saw a 'glint; on the mountainside..binoculars ? 

............................................................................

Pretty much my daily routine..

EDIT ( knees still hurting )

Glad ya back on the forum Al....we all missed ya m8

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Sep 18 2015 1:23 AM

alcaucin:

LMFAO...so it was u eh ?

Saw a 'glint; on the mountainside..binoculars ? 

LMAO.....*GULP*.....and to think I thought no one would think me out of place.....trenchcoat and all. 

Breakin rocks in the hot sun.....

Friday evening here, finishing up at work after a long day, music playing....

• PAGES
RSS