Forums

Help › Forums

Re: creating or joining a group

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 15 2009 6:23 PM (5 replies)
  • wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2009 10:12 PM

I have an issue that is starting to make playing in a group a major drag.

1    if you choose to create a group   dont decline,  I mean really why start a group if you dont want to play in one!

2.   Dont choose to join a group if you are an average biggot,  you are playing the course, this applies mostly to the so called masters,   if you dont want to play with someone  that is not up to your crazy standards,  then dont join a group,  create one and invite other "elite"  to play with you or play a single.

3   and last but not least,  if you create a group  pay attention and tee off when there are either enough people that you are comfortable with, or all four are there,   dont make us sit there and beg you to tee off.

k,   vented,     ty to any who take this to heart.  If you are offended by the comments here,  obviously you are one of the people I am venting about.

grip it and rip it,  gl and have fun,  that is why I come here,

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2009 10:35 PM

Open mouth, stick foot in!!  " if you dont want to play with someone  that is not up to your crazy standards,  then dont join a group"

#4  I guess you won't be joining one anytime soon?

• wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2009 8:34 AM

my point made.    you are  very good at this game,  and obviously would not play with a hack because they are not as good as you,  I play almost every round with a group and dont discriminate because of their average, because I play for fun, not for credits or money.

I posted this because of players like you,  an attitude beacause of their above average scoring, and unwilling to just have fun.  I like to chat and talk about the game as I play it, to help myself and possibly help others get better,  just like on a real golf course.

• slickrick53
    10 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2009 10:47 AM

I HOPE TO PLAY WITH YA IN THE FUTURE SOME TIME. YOU HAVE SAID AS IT IS OR AS I HAVE PERCIEVED THIS SITE. I AM ONHERE FOR 3 TO 6 HOURS A DAY, BECAUSE OF A ANKLE INJURY. I PLAY THE REAL GAME AND MISS NOT BEING ABLE TO PLAY OR WORK. SO I PLAY BY MYSELF 99% OF THE TIME.  I AM A PRO BUT I GET DECLINED WHEN I ASK ANOTHER TO PLAY. I PLAY FOR THE LOVE OF GOLF AND LIKE THE SITE AND UP-GRADES THEY ARE MAKING. I WILL SAY THAT TIB-AVATAR- AND SNAIKE DO POST HELP-FUL POSTS AND ALSO NIV. SO NOT ALL MASTERS ARE THE SAME.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Jul 14 2009 11:40 AM

Wow.. thanks for the compliment.. .but I am not a Master.  (It's because my putter HATES me!!!!)

Back to the OP.. put me on your list to invite.  I don't care the ranking of the ppl that play, I just want to beat the course, have a laugh, and generally enjoy myself.  Rankings don't really matter.

Cheers

• wizbang360
    411 Posts
    Wed, Jul 15 2009 6:23 PM

I agree with you snaike,  I play to have fun yak and get better,     I just think that if  you "choose" to join an anonomus group, then you are really saying I dont care who I play with,  but when they decline it is if they are saying,  you are not good enough for me,   that just bothers me.  It is a reflection on society. Too many egotists,  if that is how you spell it.

RSS