Forums

Help › Forums

Re: SUPPORT FOR COMPLAINTS (genuine request)

Sun, Jul 12 2020 5:13 PM (83 replies)
  • JDGHOST
    6,748 Posts
    Tue, Feb 25 2020 1:22 PM

borntobesting:

wss2nd:

After years of playing this game, I can not continue as the ADVERTISMENTS at the top of the screen are very distracting. I have enough trouble playing as it is without more distractions. 

get AdBlock or AdBlock plus. I haven't seen an ad in ages, 

+1

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Feb 25 2020 3:02 PM

tigercunliffe:

They have issues with meter,not good enough.Server is to small

Thats on you. Do maintenance on your PC. CC Cleaner is good and easy

• mrmp1
    522 Posts
    Tue, Feb 25 2020 3:55 PM

I have ad blocker plus but I still get popups on lower right  of screen How can I get rid of them ? 

Mel

• cmramn
    1,609 Posts
    Tue, Feb 25 2020 4:33 PM

I have AdBlock too, never see an ad.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Tue, Feb 25 2020 5:29 PM

tigercunliffe:

They have issues with meter,not good enough.Server is to small

Guess you're not a type who listens to others.

Dude, it's you, your computer, not the company nor their server.

Another option you might consider is to play on mobile. You never get meter problems on mobile, always silky smooth. Try it.

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2020 10:43 AM
    i played wgt 9 years.....never had a stuttering meter.....clean caches and try different browsers.....its all down to the set up.......nothing to do with wgt
  • TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2020 10:53 AM

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Wed, Feb 26 2020 11:11 AM
    TopShelf2010:

MGB01:
    i played wgt 9 years.....never had a stuttering meter.....clean caches and try different browsers.....its all down to the set up.......nothing to do with wgt

I am with you there my friend.

Not too mention that the meter on PCEA is the smoothest I have ever seen in all of my years on WGT. But PCEA is a whole different topic.

Back to Flash... very much up to the individual to maintain their PC properly. This will make the flash experience much more enjoyable. It has been quite some time since this article was written, 2009 to be exact, but whomever is experiencing meter issues, really should give the following link a read...

Optimizing Your WGT Experience

Don

thx don......if anyones curious i use maxthon nitro browser on an old computer.......smooth as silk just like the new version as don said......
  • mrmp1
    522 Posts
    Tue, Mar 10 2020 8:00 PM

I can get o the internet everywhere else but i cant play a game it tells me that I could not connect to wgt saying there seems to be a problem with my internet connection i have clicked on retry numerous times

• mrmp1
    522 Posts
    Wed, Mar 11 2020 6:46 AM

back to normal this morn

RSS