rated by 0 users
Thu, Nov 3 2016 9:49 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SafariMan62
    222 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2015 7:56 AM

RAFBlackace:

Oh for crying out loud.

I just beat a legend in match play and got promoted to legend with an average of 61.7. This is NOT what I wanted at all. I was using the table to know where I was and how I needed to wait to level up to get the clubs I wanted.

This I did not know.

Ah well. Life goes on. Still should be fun playing from the black tees with my 275 R1 driver LOL.

Maybe they saw this post and decided to punish me?

It must be WHO you know at the WGT office!....for I've been following the stats of a certain "tour master" for a long time. This player has OVER 1,200 match play wins against legends and the his/her average stays the same and has never moved in months:) 

So much for tier advancement..

Oh PS....i have posted this info in other postings where tier movement was involved, no response ever by anyone...wonder why?

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Aug 19 2015 8:19 AM

RAFBlackace:
    Missed a birdie putt on the 18th to finish at -9 for the round.

There's your missing -9.  :-)

Now you can start on your next chart but you'll need 500 rounds. GL.

• alosso
    21,032 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2015 2:11 PM

SafariMan62:
    I've been following the stats of a certain "tour master" for a long time. This player has OVER 1,200 match play wins against legends and the his/her average stays the same and has never moved in months:) 

So much for tier advancement..

Oh PS....i have posted this info in other postings where tier movement was involved, no response ever by anyone...wonder why?

WGT won't ever answer - accept mine?

I heard of those non-influencial wins a few times. From that, I have the impression that this average modification means has been modified at some time to have an non-regular or decreasing influence when many wins are involved.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2016 3:40 AM

Don't see where the deal Is?  They want to make money here, if I stay at my current ranking, no need to upgrade my clubs, or the balls I use.  How are they making any Money?  If I never move up, I save Money!  Just happy to play,

• Bill19542
    169 Posts
    Thu, Nov 3 2016 9:49 AM

Got to agree, I loathed them, very unforgiving and a nightmare in crosswinds

• PAGES
RSS