Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Changing Credit Card details

Fri, Jun 28 2019 9:03 AM (6 replies)
  • CrazyHorses
    16 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2009 6:57 AM

Hi..

I want to purchase new clubs, but I need to change my credit card details first....

...which WGT is'nt allowing me to do!!!!

Either Im doing something wrong, which Im pretty certain I aint, or theres something amiss with the section to *change* my details.

Could someone look into this please, as its highly frustrating!!

Thank you

CrazyHorses

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2009 1:52 PM
  • WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, Jul 13 2009 4:58 PM

Hi crazyhorses, go to the Buy Credits page at https://www.wgt.com/user/buycredits.aspx and click on the green Change Billing Info link. There you can update your credit card information. Be sure to click "Update" when you are done.

Also for future reference, we respond to emails sent to members@worldgolftour.com much quicker.

Thanks

• CrazyHorses
    16 Posts
    Thu, Jul 23 2009 4:51 PM

Tnx guys!!

Will use the info in future!

CH

• Cleworthy
    3,464 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2011 6:57 AM

This is still an issue and there is no "update" button that I can see.  C

• Cleworthy
    3,464 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2011 7:08 AM

Here is what I have found.  I was not able to change credit card information in the pro shop when buying some balls.  So after reading these posts, I tried going through the "account" button to purchase credits.  That worked.  THEN go to the pro shop and complete your purchase.  I emailed WGT to let them know (or remind them) that this is a problem.  C

• plehdog36
    6 Posts
    Fri, Jun 28 2019 9:03 AM

CrazyHorses:

Hi..

I want to purchase new clubs, but I need to change my credit card details first....

...which WGT is'nt allowing me to do!!!!

Either Im doing something wrong, which Im pretty certain I aint, or theres something amiss with the section to *change* my details.

Could someone look into this please, as its highly frustrating!!

Thank you

CrazyHorses

RSS