Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Have you lost your CC ownership tools? Try this!

Mon, Jul 1 2019 7:18 PM (8 replies)
  • WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2015 3:45 PM

We're aware that some users have lost their CC ownership tools. We didn't think we had a way to help (and honestly we may still not have a way) but I would like any CC owners who have lost ownership tools to give this a try and let me know if it gives you more access than you had. 

It would appear that if you use the direct links to the ownership tools pages, that the pages still seem to work. Unfortunately, you will still be unable to email your members (because that pops up as a dialogue box and is not a separate page). 

Here are the links! 

https://www.wgt.com/clubs/owner_tools.aspx

http://www.wgt.com/clubs/send_invites.aspx

Let us know if this helps anyone, hurts anyone, or was a complete waste of time. If it was a complete waste of time at least pretend to be happy when you say it. 

_CHAMPION

• Beryman
    9,084 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2015 4:22 PM

as an owner who still has my owners tools i cant give you an accurate response....but i do believe i know why some have lost their tools...after one of the last updates there appeared an option for an owner to change their own title

several of those complaining of no owner tools now have a title other than owner in the members listings (such as member, veteran, recruit)...if i am correct and if that option remains there will probably be many more in the future without owners tools

• kirla
    73 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2015 9:15 PM

WGTChampion:

We're aware that some users have lost their CC ownership tools. We didn't think we had a way to help (and honestly we may still not have a way) but I would like any CC owners who have lost ownership tools to give this a try and let me know if it gives you more access than you had. 

It would appear that if you use the direct links to the ownership tools pages, that the pages still seem to work. Unfortunately, you will still be unable to email your members (because that pops up as a dialogue box and is not a separate page). 

Here are the links! 

Let us know if this helps anyone, hurts anyone, or was a complete waste of time. If it was a complete waste of time at least pretend to be happy when you say it. 

_CHAMPION

The first link works ok. Have access to the owner tools that are there. I can change the banner and club picture. The owner transfer club tool is there. The recruit new members section is there. I was able to change message. The permissions section is there. Will have to make someone a director to see what tools they have, but it appears to work. Last the delete club button is there. Not ready to try that yet.

The e-mail club members screen isn’t there. I tried to use it a few times in the past. I don’t think it worked. No loss there. It would be nice to have, if it worked.

I still can’t change club messages. Delete club requests. I can accept, but no delete. Had to approve someone I didn’t want to, just to get ride of the orange request. Can not delete members from the club.

On the club members list I’m still shown as a member. Would be nice to be shown as owner. This is probley the reason all the other stuff doesn’t work. Before whatever update, removed most of the owner tools, I had access to everything, but being listed as owner in the members list. The club was transferred from another player about a year ago. Being listed as owner was never there. Always listed as member in the members list without the 3 dots. The 3 dots weren’t there before the update. Now they are there. I can’t change my status but the 3 dots are there.

The second link, to send club invites did not work. Said my club was full, could not add more. The link to owner tools on that page, when clicked sent me to the owner tools like the other link does.

The link is better than what I had yesterday. Its not perfect but will have to do for now. I was thinking of transferring owner to another player, to see if they have owners tools. Then try and transfer it back. Not sure I got someone in the club that will help me with it. Will have to see. Might take a few weeks to figure something out. 

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2015 8:50 AM

kirla:

WGTChampion:

Here are the links! 

_CHAMPION

The first link works ok. Have access to the owner tools that are there. I can change the banner and club picture. The owner transfer club tool is there. The recruit new members section is there. I was able to change message. The permissions section is there. Will have to make someone a director to see what tools they have, but it appears to work. Last the delete club button is there. Not ready to try that yet.

The e-mail club members screen isn’t there. I tried to use it a few times in the past. I don’t think it worked. No loss there. It would be nice to have, if it worked.

I still can’t change club messages. Delete club requests. I can accept, but no delete. Had to approve someone I didn’t want to, just to get ride of the orange request. Can not delete members from the club.

On the club members list I’m still shown as a member. Would be nice to be shown as owner. This is probley the reason all the other stuff doesn’t work. Before whatever update, removed most of the owner tools, I had access to everything, but being listed as owner in the members list. The club was transferred from another player about a year ago. Being listed as owner was never there. Always listed as member in the members list without the 3 dots. The 3 dots weren’t there before the update. Now they are there. I can’t change my status but the 3 dots are there.

The second link, to send club invites did not work. Said my club was full, could not add more. The link to owner tools on that page, when clicked sent me to the owner tools like the other link does.

The link is better than what I had yesterday. Its not perfect but will have to do for now. I was thinking of transferring owner to another player, to see if they have owners tools. Then try and transfer it back. Not sure I got someone in the club that will help me with it. Will have to see. Might take a few weeks to figure something out. 

Thank you so much for the report. I'm happy to see it's more than what you had before. If you do transfer the club, let me know if it works and if the other player gets full use of the tools. THANKS!

_CHAMPION

• kirla
    73 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2015 5:15 AM

This morning I got to thinking about the permissions section, in the owner tools that I can now access through the link you provided.  When director was added, I though that the director would be the only title that would get owner tools. They set it up so any player title can receive owner tools for super pass permissions, update club messages, e-mail members and invite new members.

This morning I gave permissions to the members title for the above. I now have the owner tools for e-mailng members (not sure if it will work), invite new players. The option is back when I visit some ones profile to send CC invite. I updated club messages.

I even was able to remove a player from the club. As far as I know I can do everything I was able to do before the bug.

• Digger148
    93 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2019 7:18 PM

Hi. 

Even with all the updates i still cannot make my members veterans. I understand that this effects other clubs but it is hindering my ability as an owner. The link is fine. Works good. Just can't promote my members. Thank you for you time

Digger148. 

RSS