Help › Forums

Re: Two Swing Meters?

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 9 2015 12:37 AM (23 replies)
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 8:23 AM

garyk49:
    Nope, American game, so Paul chooses to be wrong.

Nope, your country chose to use our language, please use it properly in future!  ;)

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 9:01 AM

PaulTon:
    Nope, your country chose to use our language, please use it properly in future!  ;)

Keep that up Paul and you'll never get your own proper flag from WGT.   (Like that's ever gonna happen anyway....) ;o)

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 9:35 AM

andyson:

PaulTon:

Keep that up Paul and you'll never get your own proper flag from WGT.   (Like that's ever gonna happen anyway....) ;o)

LOL. They'd probably call  it a Skittish flag.

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 12:21 PM

PaulTon:

garyk49:
    Nope, American game, so Paul chooses to be wrong.

Still wrong.  When we moved here, yes, we brought your language.  Then a war happened.  We ditched yours and created what is referred to as American English.  We made sense out of a lot of words that don't make sense in British English.  A bonnet is a hat, not the hood of a car.  Just 1 example, again, American game.  We could continue this forever Paul, but we really don't need to.  I think we both agree, we understand some words differently.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 12:40 PM

garyk49:

Still wrong.  When we moved here, yes, we brought your language.  Then a war happened.  We ditched yours and created what is referred to as American English.  We made sense out of a lot of words that don't make sense in British English.  A bonnet is a hat, not the hood of a car.  Just 1 example, again, American game.  We could continue this forever Paul, but we really don't need to.  I think we both agree, we understand some words differently.

The irony of me talking about the correct use of English.  ;)

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 1:15 PM

My top 5 languages that annoy the hell out me when I hear two or more people using it in conversation :-

1. Afrikaans
    2. Japanese
    3. Korean
    4. Arabic
    5. American English

• vermontchef
    5 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 1:46 PM

I would change my name to Zed. I like the sound of it. (Are you coming to bed now, Zed). (Yes, dear, right after the golf match is over.) (Zed, please come now, I need you). (Right away,, dear)'

I haven't fixed the meter problem and I have a new one. The "Play Now" box won't stop dancing through its messages.  As a good American, I should just take out a gun and shoot it.  Ah, well. Back to futball.

Thank y'all for helping.

Zed

• vermontchef
    5 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 5:27 PM

PS, I  see that my irons are set for EZed, but they never were before. I've had these clubs for years. So why now? Anyone have old irons for sale?

• ScottHope
    10,081 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2015 12:53 AM
  • PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2015 4:05 AM

vermontchef:

I would change my name to Zed. I like the sound of it. (Are you coming to bed now, Zed). (Yes, dear, right after the golf match is over.) (Zed, please come now, I need you). (Right away,, dear)'

I haven't fixed the meter problem and I have a new one. The "Play Now" box won't stop dancing through its messages.  As a good American, I should just take out a gun and shoot it.  Ah, well. Back to futball.

Thank y'all for helping.

Zed

LOL, great post.

As to your problems follow ScottHope's advice and you'll never go wrong.

RSS