Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Country Club Alternate Shot Bracket

Wed, Jul 8 2015 1:31 PM (24 replies)
  • Arrons1977
    144 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 7:55 AM

Our Country Club "AU REVIOR GOPHER COUNTRY CLUB" would really appreciate if WGT would add a new bracket for alternate shot Bracket. We think it would add a new feature to the game and would also increase WGT"S revenue. Many of us play Alternate shot games and compete against each other and try to beat the Kings of the hill. It could also be for friends who play together on a regular basis as a team and complete with other individuals. If you would create this for the members, it would be greatly appreciated.I would appreciate the opinions of others members and Country Clubs. Please support this idea if your in favor of this new feature suggestion.

Thanks,

Andy  (AKA) Arrons1977. 

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 9:02 AM

Arrons1977:

Our Country Club "AU REVIOR GOPHER COUNTRY CLUB" would really appreciate if WGT would add a new bracket for alternate shot Bracket. We think it would add a new feature to the game and would also increase WGT"S revenue. Many of us play Alternate shot games and compete against each other and try to beat the Kings of the hill. It could also be for friends who play together on a regular basis as a team and complete with other individuals. If you would create this for the members, it would be greatly appreciated.I would appreciate the opinions of others members and Country Clubs. Please support this idea if your in favor of this new feature suggestion.

Thanks,

Andy  (AKA) Arrons1977. 

+1

Very good idea.

• noname129
    392 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 5:02 PM

It would probably be one of the most played games / tournament features WGT ever instituted.

Jack (AKA) noname129

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 7:40 AM

I agree, AS brackets would be hugh.  Also, the opportunity to have other types, like a skins game challenge format or something similar could also be interesting.  Lots of ways to expand the CC contests using what's already available in the game.

phred952

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 7:51 AM

Excellent idea, would be a fantastic addition to CC competitions!!

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 7:57 AM

PaulTon:

Excellent idea, would be a fantastic addition to CC competitions!!

I love the idea , but fear what Wgt could come up with in bugs. 

• efratimike
    808 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 8:49 AM

Would add loads of fun please create it!

mike serenity cc

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 9:32 AM

It is something that is most natural for CC improvement. Something with all positives and no negatives. It should be done at once.  ~ SP ~

• RodneyBlake
    510 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 10:11 AM

Very good idea Andy, Alternate shot Brackets in CC  would love to see this happen.

Most cc tournaments are played  alone & I thought that the whole idea of a cc is to play with your country club members.

Come on Wgt this has to be good for everyone including you

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 12:13 PM

RodneyBlake:
    Most cc tournaments are played  alone & I thought that the whole idea of a cc is to play with your country club members.

Would be cool to have a search for game function within the country club.   Have search parameter for game type to include club tournament.  

RSS