Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Can you close a Country Club Tournament?

Sat, May 2 2020 5:43 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2019 2:33 AM

There should be a delete button if nobody has entered it

• jacktrade51
    10,831 Posts
    Fri, Aug 2 2019 4:16 PM

+1 to most of comments above, including Alosso's probably correct prediction.

Even the ability to delete within 2 hours will help us catch a lot of the mistakes.

On duplicates:  that's obvious one we should be able to fix, and usually it's a result of WGT issues, not the poster of the tournament.  We have a duplicate up now … thankfully a 1 round 7 day tournament.  I entered it, the WGT server didn't respond to.  It probably happened to a lot of us.   So ...

I completely exited WGT.  Went off to the bathroom, made a drink, wandered back, signed back into WGT … tournament isn't there.  Re-created the tournament and it goes through … 1 tournament is up.  An hour later, there are 2 of them.

For a 7 day tournament, it was too much trouble to complain to WGT on something I would have been happy to fix myself.

Also, while WGT member services often accommodates, they are sometimes slow.  Forget calling them on Friday or the weekend.  I also understand the problem of deleting once a bunch of members have played ...

WHICH IS ALL THE MORE REASON TO LET OWNER OR THE TOURNAMENT CREATOR DO IT RIGHT AWAY.

Tom.

• EKDunn65
    15 Posts
    Sat, May 2 2020 5:43 AM

yep...

• PAGES
RSS