Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Can you close a Country Club Tournament?

Sat, May 2 2020 5:43 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • talknurbackswing
    7 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 7:52 AM

Made a CC tournament and when I hit create it gave the "your CC is not at the level to set custom Tee box". Went back through and checked the four rounds and they all were set to "default". I hit the down arrow on Tee box for round 4 and clicked on default even though it already said default, then hit create tournament button again. This time it took me to the CC tournament page(yea!) and I see a double post of the tournament(not yea!). Is there a way to close one of these down?

• overtheedge
    5,878 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 10:41 AM

No....

• talknurbackswing
    7 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 10:44 AM

Well.....that sucks.  Thanks for answering.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2015 8:51 PM

An owner can remove bracket games that aren't filled yet but nothing else. We really need the ability to remove any tournament if only for a fixed time period so mistakes can be rectified.

• WillyBigg
    2,135 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 7:58 AM

courteneyfish:

An owner can remove bracket games that aren't filled yet but nothing else. We really need the ability to remove any tournament if only for a fixed time period so mistakes can be rectified.

Or at least let us change the name of the tourney to be able to warn members of problem.

• Sanerang
    104 Posts
    Mon, Oct 16 2017 2:58 PM
    I totally agree. That's a very important need and owners need the ability to delete a tournament do to an error made and not caught until after the tournament is created.
  • mega1byte
    750 Posts
    Thu, Feb 28 2019 4:50 PM

When will this be corrected so the owners can delete a tourney if entered incorrectly

• JUSTBETHEBALL
    29 Posts
    Wed, Jul 31 2019 3:58 PM

Good question...I did that today...same error as the first poster....now I have two of the same tournament?...STUPID...

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 1:34 PM

JUSTBETHEBALL:

Good question...I did that today...same error as the first poster....now I have two of the same tournament?...STUPID...

You can contact WGT Customer Support immediately and they can remove it.  Not saying they always will, but they have done it in the past.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Thu, Aug 1 2019 9:42 PM

mega1byte:
    When will this be corrected so the owners can delete a tourney if entered incorrectly

Would be in the week of the Twelfth of Never.

• PAGES
RSS