Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Christmas in July 2015

Mon, Jul 13 2015 5:16 PM (1,238 replies)
  • neonleon
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 7:51 AM

I would like a big powerful driver for Christmas. Please

• francois73
    128 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 7:56 AM

I love this game very much.Best gholf game ever.To improve my game I love to have these equipment in my bag.

1)Talormade Rocket Blades Iron Set.(graphite) (level 51)

2)Nike VR_S Convert Driver Flexloft.

3)Nike 20x1-x balls

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 7:56 AM

BetterthanCraig:

I would love a new driver appropriate for my level (33).  That seems to be the biggest shortcoming in my game right now is long drives!

Dumping the hybrid for a 3rd wedge would save you more strokes per round than a lvl 33 driver.

• willimac61
    35 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 7:57 AM

Hi all you nice , generous folks. Every club in my bag has been gotten through saving credits . Lately it's been difficult to save up enough credits to finish off my set. What i need is the Max Meter 60 degree (L90) wedge to complete my set. If I get it I thank you now and if not I understand.

Sincerely Willi

• phonebox
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 8:12 AM

If a Santa could please sort me out with a driver upgrade i'd be greatful, really losing out on the par 5's atm... Thanks

P

• lionkingcamron
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 8:17 AM

Will  like the new Taylormade black driver mr Santa

• mhansen2
    24 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 8:24 AM

I have been struggling at this game for 6 years. I feel a set of taylor made RSi2 irons will help me ease the pain of bad shots. Thank you santa for being so kind...

• adeypa
    1,151 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 9:19 AM

davidplews:

Dear Santa

I think I have the set of clubs that suit me best - but what I'd really like - and on my pension think it would be a bit extravagant, - is a bag to keep them in - and a bag for a starter set, as my club sometimes has special 'starter only' competitions.

If you could - I'd be ever so grateful

Cheers

David Plews

You got it David, happy hitting.

• iksweleimhc1
    13 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 9:24 AM

I could use the L79 SLDR Driver, or the L76,78,80 Cleveland Wedges that go 60-80-100

• DoktorSlice
    729 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 9:25 AM

Merry Xmas in July.

I finally after 5 years reached level 100. The only thing I could really wish for at all at this level, and that would improve my game, is the ironset  NIKE Vapor Iron Set (L100+) I know it's a lot of credits Santa, but I really can't afford buying it myself at the moment, so that's why I'm making a wish for it from you Santa. You can only wish and hope for the best.

Happy Holidays

DoktorSlice

RSS