Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Motor City Masters CC is climbing fast so join NOW !!

Wed, Aug 5 2015 11:31 AM (84 replies)
  • Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Sat, Jun 27 2015 3:27 AM

"Welcome to Motor City Masters" 

Hello Members,

Hello New Members,

Welcome to a whole new way to play golf and have our members help you in anyway possible to climb the ladder of success, We are a new club thats very laid back without all the drama the other big clubs have. I as the owner of this club will never delete your posts unless you start getting real vulger, or posts just say hi or the forums are gettimg cluttered, i also have the right to delete posts i feel nessesary.

. I dont care about swearing just dont go over board.Also if theres a question about a member or your mad about something you can send me a personal note explaining your concerns and thoughts and i will get right back to you. My staff and I will be setting up tournaments for the club.If you have any ideas or thoughts just post in the forums.We  also have a Skype live/ and a chat room so you can talk live while playing a round or just type. We are a work in progress and we will get to the top of  WGT as one of the best Country Clubs out there.Again we are thrilled you are now a part of the Motor City Masters Country Club.........PS use your pass on consecutive days everyday and you will get 2 passes in a 24hour period.......................... Fairways and Greens......................................................

Your CC Owner Chaz

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2015 10:27 AM

Our MCM Ladies,

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2015 3:37 AM

We need ladies for Guys/Gals Alt shot

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 7:34 AM

Come join MCM becoming one of the best

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 11:52 AM

Jimmy Saville would have joined looking at some of those pictures. How about trying Gary Glitter

Bubbs

• Tinkywinky67
    4 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 3:28 PM

TAKE DOWN TINKYWINKYS PIC AT TOP OF THIS PAGE, THANK YOU

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Sat, Jul 11 2015 4:41 AM

The MCM Championship is now under way so join now!!

http://chaz110.wix.com/motor-city-masters 

• Bluesteelie
    2,021 Posts
    Wed, Jul 15 2015 1:32 AM

We love alternate shot , Guys/Gals and Bracket Tournaments, Plus Our players like CTTH Tourneys.

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2015 10:48 AM

use the pass the way HE thinks you should OR ELSE!  Think twice about this club.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Thu, Jul 16 2015 11:41 AM

The pictures of young girls in adverts worries me more than free pass rule.

Bubbs

RSS