Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Free Rentals is here!

Wed, May 13 2020 3:52 AM (34 replies)
  • Browniedc
    12 Posts
    Sun, Jun 28 2015 9:18 PM

I rented clubs this weekend.  The rental ended this morning, Sunday.  Now my edit equipment will not let me replace my old clubs.  I keep getting an error message.  I have no equipment to play with.  

• milwsteve
    89 Posts
    Mon, Jun 29 2015 9:28 PM

I just finished renting a bunch of club for the free rental club weekend,I rented the R1 driver from Taylor Made,the  meter was 4.5 compared to my 3.5 I am used to,I also rented the Big Bertha Alpha driver with a meter speed of 3.5,in the end I still love my Nike Covert level 100 driver with a meter speed of 3.5.I rented the Big Bertha 250 yard 3 wood with a meter speed of 3.5 but the foregivness is less than with my Callaway HX 2 240 yard 3 wood.I also tried the RSI 2 irons and the Nike level 97 VR forged irons and didn't like either set,the Nike level 100vapor irons were all right but I still love my Nike level 85 VR forged irons,hopefully they may add Calloway XR irons and maybe the HX2 irons from Callaway then I may try them out.I enjoyed renting the Max Control putter with the 10,15,20,30 etc scale but not enough to switch from my Odessedy Versa #1 putter.

• oneeyedjohn
    9,567 Posts
    Mon, Jun 29 2015 9:42 PM

milwsteve:

I just finished renting a bunch of club for the free rental club weekend,I rented the R1 driver from Taylor Made,the  meter was 4.5 compared to my 3.5 I am used to,I also rented the Big Bertha Alpha driver with a meter speed of 3.5,in the end I still love my Nike Covert level 100 driver with a meter speed of 3.5.I rented the Big Bertha 250 yard 3 wood with a meter speed of 3.5 but the foregivness is less than with my Callaway HX 2 240 yard 3 wood.I also tried the RSI 2 irons and the Nike level 97 VR forged irons and didn't like either set,the Nike level 100vapor irons were all right but I still love my Nike level 85 VR forged irons,hopefully they may add Calloway XR irons and maybe the HX2 irons from Callaway then I may try them out.I enjoyed renting the Max Control putter with the 10,15,20,30 etc scale but not enough to switch from my Odessedy Versa #1 putter.

So basically everything u rented u didn't like as much as what u already have.

Some things are totally wasted on people.

• milwsteve
    89 Posts
    Tue, Jun 30 2015 12:53 PM

True,at least it didn't cost any thing to rent them over the weekend.I would consider the Callaway X2 hot or XR irons if they were offered here on WGT.

• Ivesey
    803 Posts
    Wed, May 13 2020 3:52 AM

Can somebody on WGT please help me. I have just rented "FREE" a Taylormade M1 putter but I have been charged 705 credits. Today 13th May is supposed to be free for 24 hours. I'm confused

Ivesey

RSS