Fri, Jul 10 2015 9:50 AM (113 replies)
  • Geoffh2
    78 Posts
    Mon, Jun 29 2015 3:42 PM

yeah space bar when typing toggles views

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 7:29 AM

I don't recall seeing this problem reported yet.......

Setting Custom Tees on Back 9 CC Tournament UI problem

In the CC Create a Tournament page.  Setting Custom Tee boxes for a Front 9 tournament and for a Full 18 tournament is fine.

When setting up a Back 9 tournament Custom Tees shows Holes 1 thru 9 when it should show Holes 10 thru 18.  If I set tees for the back 9 using Hole 1 as Hole 10 etc. the tees ARE set correctly on the holes in the tournament.  So its the UI for Back 9 that is messed up showing Holes 1 thru 9 and not Holes 10 thru 18.

I did report the UI problem via the game client right click, report a problem, menu.

• tigerfan1506
    3,193 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 8:30 AM

The option for club directors to send emails is not working for our CC. Our owners emails go thru, but not any of the directors.

• 19robert55
    42 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 11:31 AM

Geoffh2:

yeah space bar when typing toggles views

thats just one of the bugs i got

bug 2 

Flashing screen in message and playnow bar

bug 3

invites ie. country club invited me to join them and cant decline it and every time i do get unexperienced error message

bug 4

Golf bag now is useless cant change or edit anything unless i disable the bag

bug 5

disconnects from wgt servers in game play with more than 2 people

• robertwalters
    68 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2015 5:11 PM

I just loaded to play st a hole 1 second shot 49yd clicked 50yd club and lost my ball it went200 and something yds wanted me to buy moreballs said no then noticed on my next shot all my club were my driver ended the round then restarted and t was find.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Jul 8 2015 6:32 AM

Here's something that I've noticed since the latest update.   I'm getting emails for every free credit that I earn watching videos/ doing surveys etc etc.   I have the settings turned off  and wasn't getting them before the update.   

I just checked and the setting is still unchecked but I'm getting the emails now.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2015 1:34 PM

To all users concerned by the bugs:

WGT said there will be no downtime for three weeks, thus no fault fixing.

• Seekerb
    651 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2015 5:36 PM

alosso:

To all users concerned by the bugs:

WGT said there will be no downtime for three weeks, thus no fault fixing.

WGT might have said there will be no downtime for 3 weeks, but in fact they shut it down some 2 hours before the end time for the 2nd round of the US open!  I for one could not complete my 2nd round – I was on the 17th hole at 11:59 PM on 8 July.  After the shutdown, when I was able to get back on, I had 50 minutes to complete the round.  I complained to WGT and there was no apology for shutting down at that time.  All they said was that the we had had so many days to play it.  Hardly a good excuse.  Except in extreme emergency, you would  expect them to wait until the end of the period for playing the 2nd round before shutting the site down for maintenance.  Secondly, if it was an emergency, you would think that they would make some plans for those who had not played to be out to play their round.  Thirdly, if they knew the downtime was coming they could have emailed either all participants or those who had not played, warning them of the shutdown that was coming prior to the end of the 2nd round.  At the very least they could have put it on the news page.  Despite having done none of these things, there was no apology.  I asked for compensation for the balls that I had used trying to qualify for the US open and I received a couple sleeves, which I hardly regard as generous in the circumstances.

If anyone else had this problem please make a post on this page as I am not happy to leave it there.

• Seekerb
    651 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2015 6:06 PM

Since writing on this post, I have discovered an email from WGT apologising that I missed my game but pointing out that it had been announced in a forum.  Before writing this, I did a search in the forum using outage, maintenance and outage maintenance and could not find the post referred to in the email to me. That does not mean that it does not exist, it just means that it is difficult to find.  Hence my points about other ways of communicating when major tournaments are affected

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Thu, Jul 9 2015 10:23 PM

The keyword is "downtime" but the post is hard to find IMHO, and who would interrupt the game to find it?

Anyway, any downtime cutting off time from the very last hours of a major tournament's round is absolutely nonsensitive IMHO. They might have done it past midnight, postponing the next round's start, but to me they just lack such sensitivity - more important, a few technicians might have lost two hours of sleep :(

To me, just another display of their customer "care".

RSS