Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Reached my peak

Tue, Jun 16 2015 9:07 PM (22 replies)
  • TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Mon, Jun 15 2015 10:52 PM

fatdan:
    .your gonna need them anyway when you tier up to legend assuming moving up to legend is your intention....

trying to put that off as long as possible :-)

• TracyMax
    2,361 Posts
    Tue, Jun 16 2015 8:32 PM

borntobesting:
    Me too but at TM tees he doesn't even need a 3 wood. He might need 3 wood distance on 2 long 2nd shot approaches on par 5's per 18 holes  compared to 5 or 6 times that many 3rd and 4th wedge shots per 18 holes. And a good punched driver can take the place of a 3 wood in many instances. 

I'll admit you guys are much better than me but still I have questions. Like with just woods and wedges how do you play the par 3 holes, or shots to long for wedges and too short for woods? As far as longer drivers, I checked out the Bertha clubs and others and there are a few that are longer by a few yards, but not enough to spend thousands of credits on . I am looking at longer irons when I get to the level to purchase them. Additionally, like you said, I use the punch settings on my wedges and it gives more flexibility.

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Tue, Jun 16 2015 9:07 PM

TracyMax:

e but still I have questions. Like with just woods and wedges how do you play the par 3 holes, or shots to long for wedges and too short for woods?

3-PW LOL

As far as longer drivers,

U have to look at forgiveness too, and believe me there are a lot of driver MUCH longer than the Ping you have regardless of what the chart says, I know, I had it

I checked out the Bertha clubs and others and there are a few that are longer by a few yards, but not enough to spend thousands of credits on .

Your not looking at at all the numbers, the BB 3wd has a higher trajectory, and more spin, much better than the pings....

RSS