Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Meter stops at random places--Help

Sun, Jun 14 2015 2:01 PM (6 replies)
  • Gorrst
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jun 12 2015 9:25 PM

On my backswing the swing will stop abruptly and randomly. Like a block on the meter. This happens multiple times on one hole. I can't hit the ball. Does anyone know what I am talking about and have a fix? Thanks

• Catesharkette2
    2,692 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2015 4:58 AM

yar same here past few days same issue just stops mid swing or even stops just before ding line on back swing same with putting i have tried evrything cleared everything installed new flashe cleared etc etc  tried new browser etc etc same result stops on back swing like its hit a wall lol have not found a fix sent bug report but no answer as yet it has to be a wgt glitch as somtimes it also makes u play the shot when it stops hence u get a duff shot ////////////////cate

• Gorrst
    3 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2015 5:42 AM

My wireless mouse caused the problem! I switched to wired mouse and it is beautiful. I'm back to shooting poorly all by myself.

• DogLicense
    82 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2015 10:18 AM

I usually find when meter gets jumpy something else is running in the background be it some kind of update, security or other. Check your CPU meter to see what processes are running. Wait for CPU to calm down then progress with your game.

• ostfriedel
    2,050 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2015 10:41 AM

Today I had no full stops, like it´s explained here, but meter jerking like never before since I use the Maxthon browser. May be it is a new problem. Hope it will become better again, couse it´s no fun to play that way.

@ Cate: Well done with the bug report. Could help if the problem is on WGT´s side.

But you lost something while writing. Here it is:

, . , . . : , , , , . , , . , . . , . . , .     ;o))

• Catesharkette2
    2,692 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2015 11:44 AM

DogLicense:

I usually find when meter gets jumpy something else is running in the background be it some kind of update, security or other. Check your CPU meter to see what processes are running. Wait for CPU to calm down then progress with your game.

metre isant jumpy hun  metre is smooth the problem is like i siad  when u bring the swing up it just stops dead mid swing cpu running fine etc etc  played today and all was good but it started happening again on and off and a few have told me of the same issue  it must be a glitch on there side but hopfully it will go away lol thanks for the suggestion and help anyways . cate

• Highglove
    53 Posts
    Sun, Jun 14 2015 2:01 PM

I periodically have the same problems. Like Gorrst I discovered the problem was my wireless mouse.

RSS