Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Skype Players Country Club

Tue, Dec 28 2010 1:35 PM (3 replies)
  • cicerosam
    167 Posts
    Tue, Dec 21 2010 1:39 PM

Welcome to anyone who uses Skype and likes to play for fun or competitively. The object of this club is to be able to play and talk to members world wide and have good golfing games.

Apply to join if you are interested.

http://www.wgt.com/clubs/skype_players_country_club/default.aspx

Sam  

Lots of Interest and membership growing rapidly. Format works well as you can have 4 way skype conversations and so far its been a lotta fun

Sam

• cicerosam
    167 Posts
    Fri, Dec 24 2010 2:48 AM

OK got 8 members in 3 days. Wow. If our numbers keep swelling like this, increasingly likely we can get something going that the guys were talking over on skype...a ryder cup format 4 ball allternate shot comp and some 4 ball comps. 

Come joins us at the club, any level is welcome..

Sam 

• SlicinBob
    36 Posts
    Fri, Dec 24 2010 8:27 PM

I like the idea of being able to talk to the people I'm playing with.  Text chat is rather impersonal and hard to get in any real conversation.  Skype is a great solution and free. Most people already have it and 4 way conversations is all you need (although a lobby, like in Ventrillo, that would allow more than 4 people would be nice ).

• gotmemad
    11 Posts
    Tue, Dec 28 2010 1:35 PM

glad i joined this club had a few games and it is a lot of fun talking to each other its good friendly chat long may it continue .                                                                                                                                                                  danny [gotmemad]

RSS