3,364 Posts
    Fri, Jun 5 2015 6:57 PM

Wontonamo:
    that's a post by fridge not long ago. maybe u need to employ him lol

Maybe, they already do ;-)

• BILLNPATTY
    1,066 Posts
    Mon, Jun 8 2015 4:11 AM

I'm getting the blue screen on a cc premium tournament.  Either I forfeit, or wait until you get it fixed.  I'v played 472 straight days, and would like to continue my streak, but don't want to forfeit my credits to do so.  Please fix this! 

WK 24 - weekly tournament @ The Olympic Club
    Type:
    Stroke Play
    Rounds:
    1 of 2
    Ends:
    06/16/2015 00:59
    Tiers:
    Hack, Amateur, Pro, Tour Pro, Master, Tour Master, Legend, Tour Legend
    Host:
    Entry Fee:
    20 Cr
    Current Purse:
    16 Cr
    Leader / Score:
    BILLNPATTY / Not Played
  • Simonanna
    572 Posts
    Fri, Nov 25 2016 2:09 AM

Me too is there anything WE can do about it

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2016 1:25 AM

Had a couple of them on hole 16 at Merion, anytime on Ready Go events, the last one involve the Ready Go event #106838. Reported each time but at the moment the only thing that players can do, except some rare cases where if you close and restart the machine ev'rything roll back for good, is to contact the customer support and get a refund for the entry fee and ball(s).

It will be good indeed move this thread in the specific section.

David

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Thu, Dec 8 2016 3:33 AM

Fraenkel:
    Had a couple of them on hole 16 at Merion

Happened to me as well. Both times I played it in the last month. The approach shot wouldn't load. Same thing with the tee shot on #13 on Pinehurst. What did the trick for me was to log out, go to my neighbour (luckily a friendly one), logged on, played the shot (which miraculously loaded there), then continued without interruptions from home.

Edit.: Hopefully I'll get a 2nd computer soon, so I won't have to consider, if my neighbour is at home and awake, before I play my round on these courses ;-)

• Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Sun, Dec 18 2016 1:25 AM

Report once again for Merion Golf Club, the 16th. Even after the last update the blue screen issue for this specific hole is still on and happen to me on Ready Go event #107231. Same dynamics, blue screen stuck just before preparing the hole for approach shot on the right side of the fairway, so I ask if it could be a camera problem.

Hope it will be solved as soon as possible because it's becoming hilarious.

David

• Tgkomv
    617 Posts
    Wed, Jul 19 2017 12:15 PM

I noticed the last post was back in December 2016. I have the same blue screen glitch on Merion, hole 16, 2nd shot (approach shot from the fairway). I was using Safari. I switched to Maxthon and I was able to play Merion hole 16, 2nd shot, with no problems. But since a recent update I now have the same blue screen glitch with Maxthon. I hope someone from WGT actually reads these posts and does something about it.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, Jul 19 2017 1:34 PM

Tgkomv:

I noticed the last post was back in December 2016. I have the same blue screen glitch on Merion, hole 16, 2nd shot (approach shot from the fairway). I was using Safari. I switched to Maxthon and I was able to play Merion hole 16, 2nd shot, with no problems. But since a recent update I now have the same blue screen glitch with Maxthon. I hope someone from WGT actually reads these posts and does something about it.

hi

this has to do with cache corruption. you must clear all cookies and temp files for the game for both flash and browser, then restart both and it should work.

-wgticon

• Tgkomv
    617 Posts
    Sat, Jul 22 2017 2:05 PM

Thanks for the answer! I’ll give it a try.

RSS