Forums

Help › Forums

Re: How about adding headwear in the guys outfit? Also adding an apperal section in the Pro Shop.

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 1 2010 7:04 AM (3 replies)
  • tcmae
    32 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2009 7:22 AM

How about adding headwear in the guys outfit? It will be good to see guys wearing headwear in their outfit. Maybe golf caps, like Taylormade, Callaway, Ping, Nike, etc. golf caps, or visors. Also probaly sombreros will be nice, since a number of golfers wear it in the golf course. Also it would be better if it can be available for purchase with credits in the pro shop. I think it would be good if they add an apperal section in the pro shop where you can buy with credits golf brand headwear, and brand shirts like Nike, Callaway, Addidas Golf, Ping shirts, and also it would be good if you can purchase shoes also, like Nike, Foot Joy, Addidas, or Callaway golf shoes, and also gloves, and pants. That would be nice, if you add an apperal section in the pro shop. Also from all the stuff you purchase from the pro shop, you can edit your outfit before a round also like before a round, you can edit your clubs before a round. How about that, that would be neat huh.

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2009 1:35 AM

nice idea but u got no chance....pay for gloves and hats? hahaha....no-one wants to pay for the clubs bud...never mind virtual underwear! maybe if they had some big shot knickers that give u an extra 20yrds off the tee...woohoo. its hard enough to get the courses out  without messing with the wardrobe......maybe the shoes though come to think of it, bit of extra ballance on the greens! 

• Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Mon, Jul 6 2009 5:26 PM

I believe you will be surprised at the number of people willing to spend credits on clothing. WGT has stated that this feature is coming "soon" whenever that means. I am so sick of Blue, Black and Beige

• JHBell
    4 Posts
    Wed, Sep 1 2010 7:04 AM

I would absolutely love hats...

That way I could tie a string to the brim and the other end to my...well...you duffers know the rest.  Alot of times on the game I lag and click the mouse so it dosnt ding, and it acts like I'm pulling my head up.

Either way!  Hats are a +  and gloves would be nice...maybe make them like balls, so you can only use them so long, and they give a slight bonus.

RSS