Help › Forums

Re: False Forfeits?

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 2 2022 6:48 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • ManiacWings
    1,045 Posts
    Wed, May 6 2015 6:13 PM

2 AS games tonight lost by unexpected 'forfeit'.  Yes I know it is a glitch.  Any update?  With the invite issue a while back, at least we didn't lose CC passes and ball life, only friends ;-). Now there is a financial impact to the members.  I wonder if this will put a higher priority on determining what the problem is and applying a fix.  Call me cynical, but I highly doubt it.  

Cathy

• SeattleSue
    39 Posts
    Sun, Mar 26 2017 12:15 AM

Wow, game just ended suddenly and said that I forfeited when I did not. This seems like a very old glitch. Any progress fixing it? It's embarrassing. 

• alberich35
    858 Posts
    Sun, Mar 26 2017 1:05 AM

Yesterday in an alternate game, opponant stay stick at 00s to shot and do nothing. So i restart and what i saw ? My team lost the game because dont come back in time.

I play alternate for pleasure and dont care to win or lost  but in accordance with the rules and what you see on the screen.

• sragic
    4 Posts
    Mon, Jun 17 2019 6:32 PM

I was just playing Alternate Shots game. My partner and I were up. Then all of the sudden the forfeit popup appeared and it said I had forfeited (My player name was in the popup as forfeiting). I did not get disconnected in the game at all during play. I did not even have my mouse / controller in my hand. I hadn't even gone into the menu, that entire game, where the option to forfeit is located. WGT needs to address this. I wonder if some players have cheats that allow them to win games by manipulating something in the game software to forfeit a player on the opposing team.

• zeezeepro
    2 Posts
    Mon, Feb 28 2022 8:05 AM

Im tired of it this false forfeit in the past month its False Forfeits me about 6-8 times i never played coins before but today on 3 hole after being up by 2 strokes for coins it false forfeited me again i want my coins and balls  back. Doe's WGT even care at all, NO but they have no problem taking your money but can't fix the problem . Who do i contact to get my balls back that they stole from me and coins this is truly BS WGT Give me my coins and balls back yes every should boycott or maybe someone out there can set up a class action law suit for all those that have lost money ?

• MightyMalthus
    13 Posts
    Wed, Mar 2 2022 6:48 AM

Yeah, this has happened to me at least 3x that I can think of, all during showdowns and all on the 7th hole of the round, twice on the elimination round and once on the qualifying round. The only thing I have found that can be done is to contact them ASAP; at the very least, they are good about refunding the entry fee, but I was in the hunt in both those elimination rounds and three false bogeys took me completely out of it both times. It is a very, very frustrating glitch.

• PAGES
RSS