Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Balls

rated by 0 users
Sun, Apr 26 2015 9:03 PM (4 replies)
  • tweez
    13 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 12:44 PM

Why does the "system" take a ball out-of-play even though it has not gone into a hazard or water?  Can it be that those in charge simply want/hope that the player will then spend more $$ to purchase new balls?  C'mon already!  Give us a break here.  The economy is bad enough.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 1:21 PM

tweez:
    Why does the "system" take a ball out-of-play even though it has not gone into a hazard or water?

What is the ball durability limit?

Each ball can only be used for a limited number of shots. The number of hits will be tracked and displayed on the swing interface in the game under the HITS meter. This will give you an estimate of how many hits you have left with that ball. Putts are not counted as a hit to the ball unless the putt is a mulligan. If it is a mulligan then two hits will be deducted from the durability.

When you have 25% durability left on your ball, the HITS meter will turn red.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 1:25 PM

It doesn't matter how bad the economy is. WGT offers you a free ball that never wears out.

• dougkoleen
    3 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 5:43 PM

I know this isn't the right place to talk about this issue but I couldn't find an open posting place.  It seems that sometimes if I switch clubs from what the caddie gives me, no matter what I pick the system puts a driver in my hand.   and of course it started doing this during a ready go game which coupled with the sticking and jumping while I was trying to putt put me totally off.  I quit the St Andrews 18 hole ready go and will not play in anymore credit cost games.  It doesn't seem to be a fault on my end but 50 credits are hard to get sometimes, so until the system quits switching clubs on me I'll just stick to free brackets.  Thank You, D Koleen.

• xxxhogheadxxx
    949 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 9:03 PM

Believe me, you will get used to the free ball characteristics.  

Just don't drink too much while playing or ... well, just don't drink too much is all i'm saying  lol

RSS