Re: Account Closure

rated by 0 users
Wed, Apr 29 2015 6:02 PM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • carolineRobert
    1,821 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 12:05 PM

Hello there.

Just a quick & simple question here : is there a link or place on this site where i can just go and close my account ?

Thank you.

• Lizard69
    2,006 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 12:19 PM

email members@worldgolftour.com

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 12:52 PM

All they will do is disable the account. What's there now will still be visible but you won't be able to change it or play.

If you're serious ask them to do that. If you're not, just let it sit there.

• ScottHope
    10,086 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 2:40 PM
    Closing your account is a bit like having a tattoo done, you might regret it after a while. : (
  • courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 9:22 PM

Good luck in everything you do Caro. x

• ApexPC
    3,164 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 7:35 AM

carolineRobert:
    is there a link or place on this site where i can just go and close my account ?

Yes, there is.

In the FAQ:

Under Accounts & Registration

How do I close my account?

To inactivate your account, please contact us via our online form.

• why9
    907 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 12:36 PM

carolineRobert:

Hello there.

Just a quick & simple question here : is there a link or place on this site where i can just go and close my account ?

Thank you.

where you may close your account ????? hell nooooo :P   come back Caroline

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 2:12 PM

why9:
    where you may close your account ????? hell nooooo :P   come back Caroline

LOL. Playing right into her hand.  :-D

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 3:29 PM

Want your account closed ?  I can help . But it will take some work on your  part and over three weeks to make it happen .

Step # 1     Post a lot of trash in the forums , ( use as many bad / nasty words as you can , Hijack some threads by calling out players , Piss on some players walls , Poke the Mod,s , Just start trouble ) . This might take a day or two before you will get a " Time out "  from the game / forums for a week .

Step # 2     After your week off Repeat  Step # 1 but take it up a notch , You will earn another week off .

Step # 3      Another week off and Repeat Step # 1  .  This time you need to make sure you go all out ,  If you dont you might just get just banned from the forums for ever but your account is still there .  

With a little help from the good folks who read ( troll ) the forums , Your account will be closed .

OPY

• kersh1976
    2,790 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 4:41 PM

If you want to guarantee that your account stays open so you can win loads of credits. Start playing from an internet cafe that just by chance has cheat engine downloaded. But you never use it.

• PAGES
RSS