Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Pin at RSG #4 - Never seen this before

Fri, Jun 5 2015 3:27 PM (25 replies)
  • siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 9:09 PM

alanti:

Similar to the putt on #4 - screenshot in first post. On 18 I has a pitch from short of the green - pin was nowhere near the camera shot. Putts where the hole was off the bottom of the screen and you could only see the top of the pin.

Totally fukked up

Maybe Alan shares what kind of whiskey he had last night ??

when I miss the ding big time, would love to find extra holes lol

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 9:12 PM

Or perpaps just aliens using some new anti yancy tools ?

Just saying , I am Siggi 

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 9:41 PM

siggipj76:
    Maybe Alan shares what kind of whiskey he had last night ??

LMAO Siggi - nope, but the group in front of me warned be about the contents of the holes up ahead

Maybe the re-cut the hole to save me LOL    :))

Edit....where did you say your lil bro was last night??

• siggipj76
    2,989 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 10:00 PM

Hehehe

No that one was special for one very unlucky player!

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2015 12:29 AM

It would be nice to get some word from WGT. These pins obviously exist, albeit the green views are dire - but so many players have waited very patiently for new pin positions at RSG.

Even if it was ...we are working on them....but no time frames

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2015 6:09 AM

alanti:
    These pins obviously exist, albeit the green views are dire

Dire ain't the word. I was totally baffled as to how WGT could release these pins with the absurd views that go with them.

Hitting to 4 feet on #4 doesn't do you any good-you have to make a trick putt backwards between your legs. Best you can do is ding the putt and hope it doesn't slide by like mine did.  :-(

And we all thought the views for the new pins at Kia were bad! Pffft.

• donsprintr
    2,063 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2015 11:13 AM

And the incompetence and failures by WGT multiply ....... they shouldn't bother releasing any more ready go's with the stakes that people want. They shouldn't bother rooting out multi-accounters anymore. They needn't worry with fixing the many glitches .... just grab their golden parachutes and bail out. That way we could move on to something better ... 

This crap stinks ...

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2015 12:05 PM

Hey guys,

I haven't seen those either, so I wonder what's going on. Thanks for the detailed report. We are checking into it.

-wgticon

• ISH47
    1,963 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2015 12:32 PM

Icon, how could there something rolled out as big as new pins at RSG without you even hearing about it??  Are you working from home?  LOL

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Mon, Apr 27 2015 12:49 PM

IIRC, WGT may have mentioned the new pins for CCs a few updates ago. For some reason they're just now getting noticed, at least by our CC.

RSS