Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Bridgestone Golf Vs Aussie Aussie Aussie!

Sun, Apr 26 2015 11:29 PM (55 replies)
  • mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sat, Apr 25 2015 9:59 PM

Tony, thanks very much for setting up the matches, and fellow Stoners, well done!

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 2:05 AM

Yep, Excellent result there from a very capable club indeed!

In around 8 very quick days , Bridgestone Golf CC handed Aussie Aussie Aussie! a fair old beating.
    A lot of very close games were had but BG's had just a little more luck going there way , oh and some skill too!  :)

These CC games are a great way of mingling with other WGT prisoners and many new contacts are made a bit of fun to be had and some good banter.

Thanks to all the members of Aussie Aussie Aussie! for not throwing beer cans at our opponents and for making the club proud!

Thanks very much to Stevereilly in the organisation &  Moosetaya and Bridgestone Golf for the opportunity with some fair and fun competition! 

If you would please accept this trophy from our club and display it proudly in your club hallways.

Congratulations once again!
    Aussie Aussie Aussie!

• stevereilly
    5,910 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 4:29 AM

SHRUDE:

Yep, Excellent result there from a very capable club indeed!

In around 8 very quick days , Bridgestone Golf CC handed Aussie Aussie Aussie! a fair old beating.
    A lot of very close games were had but BG's had just a little more luck going there way , oh and some skill too!  :)

These CC games are a great way of mingling with other WGT prisoners and many new contacts are made a bit of fun to be had and some good banter.

Thanks to all the members of Aussie Aussie Aussie! for not throwing beer cans at our opponents and for making the club proud!

Thanks very much to Stevereilly in the organisation &  Moosetaya and Bridgestone Golf for the opportunity with some fair and fun competition! 

If you would please accept this trophy from our club and display it proudly in your club hallways.

Congratulations once again!
    Aussie Aussie Aussie!

Thanks Tony for the trophy, and all the organizational work and thanks to all who competed.

It was a friendly competition played in the right spirit and I'd like to echo Tony's sentiments that these cc vs cc matches are a great way of mingling with the wider WGT masses.

Aussie Aussie Aussie were tough opponents but most of the luck went Bridgestones way ( I know I had my fair share of luck in my match up with Leon )

• Mothy123
    445 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 5:07 AM

Thx to the stoners for taking us on - it was really enjoyable - you were too good for us on the day (this time).

Well done to all AAA team, you fought it out with typical AAA spirit.

cheers, Mothy

• mkg335
    5,491 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 9:49 AM

"...mingling with other WGT prisoners..."

Har!  I like that.

• aussieagent
    161 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2015 11:29 PM

Thanks to Bridgestone and congratulations on a well deserved win. 

Regards Pete

RSS