Help › Forums

Re: How to aim your shot?

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 5 2009 8:13 AM (3 replies)
  • SWDE
    21 Posts
    Wed, Jul 1 2009 2:52 AM

01 Jul 2009 at 2:45 AM

Drag the target to the desired position so you can work the ball left or right to your choosing,

However on my computer if you do not hit the exact middle and hear the "PING" the ball flight will revert back to the original default target line and fly so far right or left that your lucky to find it!!

Any help out there with this issue??

• pullinup
    108 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2009 10:54 AM

For lack of a better solution, I have been experimenting with hitting slightly early or late

dependent on wind direction with some success.

At first I looked primarily at the swing meter not the swing incrementally.

I have noticed that on occaision that when the opportunity did arise to have E the same

wind and direction on a particular hole that when struck PERFECTLY both times that

there were different results. This was disheartening when all the other aspects are sufficiently difficult. 

• pullinup
    108 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2009 10:58 AM

For lack of a better solution, I have been experimenting with hitting slightly early or late

dependent on wind direction with some success.

At first I looked primarily at the swing meter not the swing incrementally.

I have noticed that on occaision that when the opportunity did arise to have EXACTLY precisely  the same

wind and direction on a particular hole that when the shot was struck PERFECTLY both times that

there were different results. This was disheartening when all the other aspects are sufficiently difficult. 

(the previous post was somehow sent incomplete)

• mosherkl
    110 Posts
    Sun, Jul 5 2009 8:13 AM

No suggestion here. I notice that quite often, most commonly on the par 3 holes. I've even had a few perfectly struck shots go straight at the hole off the club as well.

RSS