Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tournament no longer available???

Wed, Jun 17 2015 8:49 AM (30 replies)
  • bluzgolf
    1,072 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2015 9:38 AM

WGTdbloshoe:

We have tested this multiple times and are not seeing any error messages on any of the courses.  Can you please try clearing your cache and cookies.

- WGTdbloshoe

It just happened to me at St. Andy fr9 using both Maxthon and Comodo.  I sent a bug report.  

• IRISHPUNK
    4,019 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2015 12:15 PM

alosso:

To whom it concerns:

garyk49:
    The was located in some information about the Mobile game.

Why did I receive a "Tournament No Longer Active" error message?

Players receive this message when they are logged in both on mobile and the web. In order to resume a saved game, players will need to either close the mobile app, or log out of the web game. If you wish to continue playing on the web, please refresh the game window before resuming the game.

I've never played a game of wgt on a mobile device.  These must be a different reason I keep getting this error. 

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Fri, Mar 27 2015 4:42 PM

Before Alosso saw fit to change the quote, this is what I posted.

Maybe this is the cause??  Read this somewhere else searching for something else.  The was located in some information about the Mobile game.

And I was looking for something entirely different when I ran across that.  My original post didn't have this as part of the post,----This was located in some information about the Mobile game.  Added it as an edit just to show that the information was concerning WGT Mobile, not some other site.

Yes I am aware now that The should have been This

• singist
    22 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2015 5:16 AM

I'm now getting a blue screen when attempting to play a bracket tourney 2nd round. the course is shown as loading 100% then a blue screen...tried a refresh, rejoin tourney...same. Some of these glitches are getting very annoying....please fix.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2015 5:36 AM

garyk49:

Excuse me, I meant no harm. What you wrote is still plainly visible in your post, no intention to change it.

I only shortened it by the very first line to transport what was important to me.

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2015 6:22 AM

alosso:

garyk49:

Excuse me, I meant no harm. What you wrote is still plainly visible in your post, no intention to change it.

I only shortened it by the very first line to transport what was important to me.

Not a problem.  it's just this, if you read the original and then how you quoted, it changes what I posted.

It went from here is a possible solution to the problem, to here is what is wrong.  Never meant it to be taken that way.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2015 6:28 AM

Easy fix!

• akash1592
    322 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2015 3:02 PM

Same just happend to me when i tried to Tee off on St. Andrews b9..  Alternate shot game..

So, i created another one at bpb f9 and it worked..   And i remember clearing both flash and browser cache this morning..

So, i guess its something about the St. Andy b9, that WGT needs to fix.

• alosso
    21,034 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2015 3:46 PM

Bluzrock posted STA F9 on top of the page, and this was the course where I got caught once.

Anyway, closing all FF windows and restarting it solved the problem.

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sat, Mar 28 2015 3:52 PM

singist:
    I'm now getting a blue screen when attempting to play a bracket tourney 2nd round. the course is shown as loading 100% then a blue screen...tried a refresh, rejoin tourney...same.
    Exactly the same...only mine was Pinehurst full 18 ready-go.

RSS