Re: Ive never seen a ready go tourny take so long to fill

rated by 0 users
Fri, Sep 20 2019 6:37 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2019 12:22 PM

el3n1:

Wow - was curious how recently or long ago this topic might have come up... 

I just got promoted to TL and noticed the one RG since getting promoted, never filled up and still waiting on another 21 entries or so. There are now 2 events but that is because a new RG cycle appears to have begun.

Yet, these posts date back over 4 years... so it doesn't appear to be a new or recent issue... Just one that was never really addressed by WGT. 

There may be an issue but it's not really the one that was discussed here.

I think this was when TL was the top tier so most TL's would play in the open rg's rather than the ones only for TL's.  A bit like having the Tour champion tiered ones now, I'm not sure how quickly they fill as I've never played any.

• el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Sat, Apr 27 2019 12:54 PM
    DodgyPutter:
    I think this was when TL was the top tier so most TL's would play in the open rg's rather than the ones only for TL's. 
    didn't see that referenced, but it does make sense if that was the issue then... will see if there is any difference in the new course selected... maybe Chambers in heavy winds had something to do with that, because those even filled up slower in the Legend tier.
  • el3n1
    4,494 Posts
    Wed, May 15 2019 10:00 AM

I am updating this because we are approaching an additional 3 weeks and the event I was watching has picked up 19 entries and still requires 11 more entries to fill up.  

While the circumstances may differ with the original thread topic, where it pertained to the TL as the highest tier... the new dynamic with how long it is taking a Tour Legend RG to fill up seems problematic.  At this rate we are looking at approaching 2 months for a RG to fill up... who wants to leave their credits tied up in a RG that long?

• PAGES
RSS