Forums

Help › Forums

Re: HOT GOLF TIP of 2015 - WGT.com - (So Fars)

Sun, Mar 22 2015 3:18 AM (6 replies)
  • YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Fri, Mar 20 2015 6:31 PM

Many WGT golfers may allready know this insider secret to mastering your anxiety and lowering your scores. If you have not learned this magic move, then you are in for a game-changer right here and the whatbnots. This tip applies to all clubs and such, but is most used when wielding your putting stick.

Sincerely, My name is Yancy

Part 2 - WGT HOT GOLF TIP O' THE YEAR 2015

(Yes - The Hot Tip Is Found Here - My Apologables)

This has now become a 2 tip tootorials by accidentals. This video indeed has the HOT TIP O' THE YEAR - but now we have also an example of what happens when you bring it more than you know you should have brought it and the result being you didnt bring what you were thinking you were bringing and then you have to really bring it as you have claimed to have brought it but you did NOT bring it. My apologies - but I think we ALL learned a lot from these two videos and whatnots. My name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• DaveStrock
    919 Posts
    Fri, Mar 20 2015 9:27 PM

Get back on your meds,you're losing it LOL

• SwingingRoofer
    456 Posts
    Sat, Mar 21 2015 6:48 AM

wat a waiste of time watching

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Sat, Mar 21 2015 9:33 AM

Wow....     trying to decide whether to laugh or feel sorry for you.   

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Mar 21 2015 10:58 AM

Bring on the comments - I (My name is Yancy) Earned 'Em
    Epic fail and whatnots on that first one -- Gonna try to spin it as a positive and whatnots and ask myself what can I LEARN from that what I don't want to talk about?

Part 2 - WGT HOT GOLF TIP O' THE YEAR 2015

(Yes - The Hot Tip Is Found Here - My Apologables)

This has now become a 2 tip tootorials by accidentals. This video indeed has the HOT TIP O' THE YEAR - but now we have also an example of what happens when you bring it more than you know you should have brought it and the result being you didnt bring what you were thinking you were bringing and then you have to really bring it as you have claimed to have brought it but you did NOT bring it. My apologies - but I think we ALL learned a lot from these two videos and whatnots.

Sincerealy, My name is Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• opyeuclid
    6,704 Posts
    Sat, Mar 21 2015 1:57 PM

Them there be some top notch tip,s ,, So good that I done watched them for a 2nd time .

OPY

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Sun, Mar 22 2015 3:18 AM

SwingingRoofer:

wat a waiste of time watching

What a waste of time replying.

Go Yancy Man!

RSS