Forums

Help › Forums

Re: cc transfer

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 17 2020 9:02 PM (7 replies)
  • roofer58
    443 Posts
    Fri, Mar 13 2015 7:53 PM

can anybody tell me how long a cc transfer owenership takes?

• steve1248
    849 Posts
    Fri, Mar 13 2015 8:03 PM

wow     should be  as long as  buying  balls   unless the new owner  doesn't  say  yes

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Fri, Mar 13 2015 11:41 PM

+1

The crucial point is that the prospective new owner should be sent an email by WGT, with a confirmation link. If this isn't sent or doesn't arrive / isn't answered, then the whole thing is stuck.

• roofer58
    443 Posts
    Fri, Mar 13 2015 11:49 PM

tks for the info

• JimQ916
    9,914 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2020 9:54 AM

Our CC owner can't transfer the CC to me through his owner tools....he tried NUMEROUS times but I never received the acceptance e-mail. We've been trying since 11/12 but no luck. I was advised by WGT Support to make a new account, which I did on 1/10 and advised Support this was done. I was told previously that all my clubs and balls, XP contributions, my level, my tier, my CC passes, my credits and numerous other things would be shifted to my new account. I created this new WGT account as I was told but there's been NO action taken to date (1/16) even though I notified them NUMEROUS times again. I've received absolutely no response from them so I'm under the assumption that they are ignoring this and / or can't do it.....I'm told nothing nor given any update on the progress. I was told that my friend list wouldn't be able to be transferred to me but that's not a problem for me because 90% of my friends are CC members and I've written down all WGT members who aren't in the CC so I can send friend requests to so I'll be able to add them.

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to have Support support to initiate the transfer / restoration of everything to me new account? As of today ALL of my stats (all -0-) / equipment & balls (all starters) and everything they said would be transferred to me new account haven't been. I put to them a solution that might work (because they seem to be having trouble or flat out ignoring our request) of them transferring everything they said they would and having our CC owner try to transfer the CC through his owner tools, which he can't do now that way which is him trying to do it through his owner tools like is, I would think is a routine thing.....no answer to that e-mail either!!!!!

Any help would be appreciated. Hopefully the right member will see this and offer me a valid solution to this problem. I'm sorry this is so long but I wanted to let everyone know, maybe the correct member (or support), exactly what's happening and a right solution can be offered. Have a perfect day ev1.....Jim (JimQ916 and or my new account, JimQ91660....a frustrated as heck WGT member).

• HalHoff
    817 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2020 11:52 AM

Does your current club owner show the transfer email being sent?

Have you checked your Spam email as it may have been routed there? 

Are you getting WGT emails like your Clash has started or ended?

Have you verified that your contact info (email address)  is correct on your account?

I don’t have the answer but would think that if you are receiving other contact via email from WGT,  CC ownership email would be there also.

• HalHoff
    817 Posts
    Thu, Jan 16 2020 9:00 PM

Congratulations Jim, I see you are the owner now.

• jacktrade51
    10,896 Posts
    Fri, Jan 17 2020 9:02 PM

Short answer is it is complicated.  Since Jim got his, I will go more general.

If the owner offers to transfer ownerhip, WGT sends a message to the recipient to confirm.  That has to be responded to.  Remember … I am sure I am not the only one … my WGT email is different than my regular email because my regular email box would be too cluttered.

SO THE INCOMING OWNER NEEDS TO CHECK HIS WGT EMAIL.

If both players do it right, it takes 2-3 days, maybe 1 if you are lucky.

Tom.

RSS