Re: Nation Bonus on Trugolf Courses

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 5 2015 10:02 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Wed, Mar 4 2015 11:00 PM

Concurrent with this information,

Nation members have free access to Cabo and Whistler right now.

WGT, please inform the majority who don't read the forum ;)

Happy hitting!

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 12:15 AM

it has been free since December  LOL

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 12:40 AM

fatdan:
    it has been free in December  LOL

corrected ;)

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 1:12 AM

LOL - should have been an incentive for me to join........NOT

• fatdan
    3,379 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 1:18 AM

NOOOO, it was right the way I wrote it, you just didn't know it was... it was supposed to be Dec, only and they extended it until the end of the month, they didn't say what month...lol

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 1:44 AM

It would be fun to play CC games and Alt Shot Matches on the Tru Golf courses!

• alosso
    21,037 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 3:01 AM

fatdan:
    NOOOO, it was right the way I wrote it, you just didn't know it was... it was supposed to be Dec, only and they extended it until the end of the month, they didn't say what month...lol

OTOH, I tried to play Cabo early on New Year (before 1 a.m. PST) and it would charge the green fee. I never tried it again :(

If it was willfully, they failed to communicate it.

If this was a company error, you might have to face the bill for your games :-/

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 11:33 AM

alosso:
    f this was a company error, you might have to face the bill for your games :-/

Bill for what when they can't even tell ya how many rounds you have in a tier ?

• derekortt
    656 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 1:27 PM

wish they'd give us some new pins for Cabo and Whistler

• BigBlockVettes
    699 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 5:46 PM

alosso:

fatdan:

OTOH, I tried to play Cabo early on New Year (before 1 a.m. PST) and it would charge the green fee. I never tried it again :(

If it was willfully, they failed to communicate it.

If this was a company error, you might have to face the bill for your games :-/

i would think with you having nearly 11000 post you would be an expert on all matters. wow you stay busy with tracking down players on the spot lite page lol you know there is life on the out side.........

• PAGES
RSS