1,588 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 12:34 PM

russellfahey:

hpurey:

• New virtual goods from Nike, Adams, TaylorMade, Callaway and Cleveland

Nike- check  ( L100 vapors)

Cleveland- check  ( new wedgies)

Adams- check ( useless hybrids)

Taylormade-  (still waiting/wondering what could be)

Callaway- ( still waiting, hoping new ball, Chrome soft  (white and yellow) to be more comparable to the upper level stuff we have now, ie Nike Blk's)  

I know, I know,  WGT needs to focus on bugs and whatnots first and foremost before worrying about any new equipment, but wondering what could be next is eating at me lol.

Part of the reason I haven't been buying/restocking the yelloways is wondering if the "golf ball that changed the golf ball"  Chrome soft will be added. 

Part of my quest for the yellow hex chrome is that's what I gamed in real golf, but now I have my real golf bag stocked with the Chrome soft ball ( yellow ones of course) I'm sort of hoping they will be added here  with some pretty big improvements over the current Callaway balls in the pro-shop.  

Ipersonally think the next Taylormade release may possibly be these.We already have new irons,wedges and hybrid,so thinking Driver has to be next :)

I think your probably right about there being new Callaway balls HP.

Russell

Anyone see a r11 face lift coming lol one can only think 

• russellfahey
    4,286 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 2:16 PM

spdemon:

russellfahey:

hpurey:

Callaway- ( still waiting, hoping new ball, Chrome soft  (white and yellow) to be more comparable to the upper level stuff we have now, ie Nike Blk's)  

I know, I know,  WGT needs to focus on bugs and whatnots first and foremost before worrying about any new equipment, but wondering what could be next is eating at me lol.

Part of the reason I haven't been buying/restocking the yelloways is wondering if the "golf ball that changed the golf ball"  Chrome soft will be added. 

Part of my quest for the yellow hex chrome is that's what I gamed in real golf, but now I have my real golf bag stocked with the Chrome soft ball ( yellow ones of course) I'm sort of hoping they will be added here  with some pretty big improvements over the current Callaway balls in the pro-shop.  

Ipersonally think the next Taylormade release may possibly be these.We already have new irons,wedges and hybrid,so thinking Driver has to be next :)

Russell

LOL you could be right there,and if that is the case maybe it might even be the Callaway big Bertha Alpha 815 :)

Russell

• spdemon
    1,588 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 4:18 PM

russellfahey:

spdemon:

russellfahey:

hpurey:

Russell

LOL you could be right there,and if that is the case maybe it might even be the Callaway big Bertha Alpha 815 :)

Russell

Some new taylormade irons with r11 stats but a 3.0 meter and a high loft 287 driver-3 wood combo would be warmly welcomed in my bag to get away from these nikes lol

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 7:23 PM

A+ I should be @ level 93 by the end of April, if & when these irons or driver are brought out  hopefully WGT has the pro shop open @ my level..       & the Callaway chrome new core soft balls w/ a 4.0 meter would be sweet for my current R11s  :) ..     yellow or white..                                                                                                                                                                      

spdemon:

/quote]

Some new taylormade irons with r11 stats but a 3.0 meter and a high loft 287 driver-3 wood combo would be warmly welcomed in my bag to get away from these nikes lol

The Callaway Apex or Taylormade RSI irons  w/ 3.0 meter or higher w/  the same specs of the R11s would do very well as far as sales go imo for WGT..

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 8:39 PM

Don't give  wonderfull equipment  too enigma, or he will beat me badly lol

Just kidding my friend

• 1enigma1
    486 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 8:42 PM

micheldess:

Don't give  wonderfull equipment  too enigma, or he will beat me badly lol

Just kidding my friend

I doubt it Michel LOL, maybe in one year ;-)

• pgatoursega
    67 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2015 11:55 AM

i agree with hpurey about the slow window for taylormade and callaway clubs...also the avatars wgt emailed me about saying to look forward to new avatars in the future...not just the 1 wgt adds at us open....lets hope eh.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sat, Mar 7 2015 4:16 PM

alanti:

alcaucin:
    Would a dot ov Max spin be too much to ask perchance ?

Do you want the truthful answer or the WGT answer?

The 2 1/2 year silence speaks volumes Al :))

Tho I did ask Icon the question bout 2 years ago and what he said has come to pass...

"NADA plans"......He wasn't wrong ! ;-(

EDIT:  New R11s / R15s =  3995 c ?   :))

Maybe time to 'dip the toe' elsewhere...can't get a game in under 2 hours so..........

• EagleTexas
    149 Posts
    Thu, Mar 12 2015 6:01 PM

Thanks for the info ... any movement on allowing a 3rd and 4th wedge without sacrificing a fairway stick ... would be nice to drop either the PW or the 9 iron and add the wedges and be able to keep both a 3wd and a hybrid ...

Thanks ...

ET

• golfvader7
    1,822 Posts
    Sat, Mar 14 2015 6:56 PM

And please make sure that you add another 1 or 2 225yd hybrids, to go with all the rest of the 225yd hybrids. Can you say....."upgrade"

RSS