Forums

Help › Forums

Re: *** Green dots update ***

Sun, May 17 2015 6:08 PM (564 replies)
  • chris2345
    528 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 7:07 PM

All good thx  WGT, must be the others who have bad eyesight.

• jayw4862
    3,364 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 7:19 PM

chris2345:

?????

• 1yes1no
    223 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 7:25 PM

chris2345:

Chris???  Have you taken my eye test on the previous page?

• EGlass3
    370 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 7:33 PM

1yes1no:

chris2345:

Chris???  Have you taken my eye test on the previous page?

no kidding

• cdefghi
    2,872 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 7:38 PM

This being just another of the recent screw ups by the assclown programmers that work for WGT, and it just might just be the one the lets the horse out of the barn.

I'd personally be ashamed to say I worked for this two bit operation, and the typical response from the mods, being thank you for your patience just isn't cutting it anymore. There's tons of qualified individuals out there looking for work, so WGT, raise the ante and pay someone more than minimum wage, and just maybe this game has a chance to get the horse back in the barn.

• micheldess
    819 Posts
    Thu, Mar 5 2015 7:40 PM

Boomerboy44:

micheldess:

Maybe the dots problem is an april joke in march

And maybe next step is the wind problem, who's knows

Maybe 10mph  indicate will be 20mph and the day after 10mph will be 5mph lol

The wind problem..........It's already here........... been here for some time.

Never have problem with the wind, i just score 57 on bethpage ready go and i miss 5 possible putts. 

For now the dots is the problem. Certainly not umplayable but from one course to other the dots move  quickly  or slowly and even from one hole to other sometime.

• BuffaloBilly6734
    207 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2015 12:43 AM

Just played the weekly free multi round, merion back 9 and the dots seemed back to normal on that course, off to try some others 

Oakmont back 9 seemed ok as well so hopefully its back to normal,

• Jimbog1964
    8,378 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2015 12:55 AM

OK finally thought better play a couple of CC tourneys in case things get away from me over the weekend.  I am not big on practice rounds, and so straight in as usual:

Putting:

Oakmont F9 Stimp 12: Slower than was but seemed consistent, and IMO intuitive enough to get used to.  The round started fairly poorly, but improved as I went with things;

BoF B9 stimp 10: Felt the same all the way through as Oakmont F9, and the round went well.  Different to before yes, but IMO intuitive enough.

Loading:

Switching views saw a fast spinning wheel spinning for too long too often.  

OK my ? to WGTs MIA PR department is, are these speeds now here to stay or will they be playing again??...Surely that is not too much too ask?? 

EDIT:

Finished my CC obligations with a trip to PH F9.  Arguably similar to the above, and different to what it was.  However, with time it would probably be intuitive enough again - arguably from too small a x1 9 hole sample.  It is a balls up of epic proportion, but you need (WGT) to at least say is this it.  No way am I playing with any regularity again (away from CC team stuff) until you inform us what your plan is, and so please get a good plan quick and say what it................. 

• Wexham
    11 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2015 2:03 AM

Just finished Brandon Dunes 18 at tournament speed.  Putting seemed ok.  Any missed putts were my fault. Those I thought would go in...did.

• reddog1965
    1,184 Posts
    Fri, Mar 6 2015 5:35 AM

Icon, Admin and the powers that be why not just shut down the site for a day and fix what you have to fix. You may lose some revenue but don't you think it would be better then leaving the site the way that it is. Just let everyone know 2-3 days before hand so that everyone can finish up there tournys especially the country clubs..

I have been on here almost from the beginning and I don't say much but the site even though you are trying to improve it has gone downhill over time. Just my 2 cents.

Reddog

RSS